Trade Day Information
On Wednesday, August 16, Gen Con will host its 11th annual Trade Day, providing hands-on training to educators, librarians, and experienced retailers.
Trade Day 2017 is sold out! Please join us next year.
- Access to Wednesday Trade Day Programming – attendees choose the Librarian/Educator or Retailer track. Event listings with details will be posted in May 2017.
- A complimentary 4-Day Gen Con 50 (2017) badge
- Support items such as free games and lesson plans from publishers
- Early Exhibit Hall access on Thursday, August 17 (Retailers Only)
Please note that this programming is only open to educators, student teachers, librarians, distributors, and hobby retailers.*
All Trade Day badges require that you submit proof of employment (examples include most recent transcripts, a business license, business cards, copy of pay stub, or a workplace ID card).
Refunds for purchased badges will not be given if proper documentation is not submitted. Badges are not complimentary.
For pricing information, visit http://www.gencon.com/attend/your_badge.
Badges are required for entry, but event tickets are not.
Continuing Education Credits and Librarian Education Units are available.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
* Members of the press, may attend but will not have access to manufacturer giveaways.