Going once … going twice … it’s Auction time at Gen Con 2019!
Want to be a part of the excitement? Own a piece of collectible game memorabilia? Or sell your Star Wars action figures?
If you're a buyer ...
- Register when you arrive at the auction and receive a "NUMBER" card.
- Hold up your number card facing the stage for as long as you would like to bid.
- Stay in the longest and you win the item!
- Pay right away or put down a deposit to open a Tab.
Visit the Consignment Store and start shopping (no charge -- anyone with a badge can enter)!
If you're a seller ...
- Register your item for the live auction or store during the hours listed below. *Please note - there is a charge plus a small per item fee for placing an item in either.
- Enjoy the live auction action or peruse the store!
- Pick up your payment as soon as your item(s) have sold up until the Charity Auction Saturday night. After that, you can pick up on Sunday or we can send you a check. Unsold items not picked up by Sunday at 2 pm will be donated to charity.
You must pre-register your item(s) before the show. To pre-register, go to www.livegameauctions.com. You can enter all your items from the comfort of your home, at your own pace and not have to wait in line onsite.
Once at the show, just drop off your items and pay your registration fees; the whole item check-in process will go faster!
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, August 3 at 7 pm the Charity Auction will commence. Items donated by Exhibitors, individuals and of course the Ace of Aces will be auctioned off. All proceeds go directly to the show's Charity Partners – Game to Grow and Special Olympics Indiana.
Friday, August 2 at 8 pm we will auction the “Crème de la Crème”. This selection of our best items will be featured beforehand in our glass showcases. If you’re looking for a rare item, this is the opportunity for you, don’t want to miss this!
All times are approximate. Check for the updated schedule posted in the auction room.
Not in the mood for a bidding war, but still looking for a good bargain? Make your way to the Consignment Store! Peruse and discover hidden gems amongst the thousands of items available. New items are added throughout the show with some prices changing daily.
- Item Check-In*: Wednesday Noon-6 pm*, Thursday 10 am-8 pm, Friday 9 am-5 pm, and Saturday 9 am-11 am**
- Consignment Store: Thursday 10 am-7 pm, Friday 9 am-7 pm, Saturday 9 am-7 pm
- Live Auction: Thursday 10 am-11 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am-Midnight
- Seller Payouts and Item Return: Sunday 10 am-2 pm
* All items must be pre-registered on our website in advance of the show. There will be no onsite data entry.
** Items accepted on Saturday or outside of scheduled times by appointment or by exception only.
Location ICC : Room 130 - 133
For more information about the Auction, please visit www.livegameauctions.com.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.