Badge for Handicapped Wife
Posted by darkeldar

No problem with purchasing badges for me and my wife, as I purchased a 4-Day badge in case she wanted to people watch, but she most likely would stay in the hotel as I attend.  She currently has an expired drivers license.  Would that be enough for me to pick up her badge, when I pick up mine?  We are already set up as friends and family.  I didn't have a problem two years ago when she just had a Sunday/Family day badge.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Hey there,

I'm going to send you an email with further details, but FYI, she does have to present in person to pick up her badge, though she can do so at the special services kiosk and not the general will call line.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by ladyimm

And I would like to say the special services kiosk in the Convention Center is awesome to use and easy to get to (as long as the post isn't in the way!).  I've used it since I started using scooters to get around Gencon and it's awesome :D.  

Posted by darkeldar

Could be a moot point, my wife found out the Rio Olympics are starting Thursday.

Posted by lore seeker darkeldar

darkeldar wrote:
Could be a moot point, my wife found out the Rio Olympics are starting Thursday.

Eh, I have a feeling GenCon will be more worthwhile than that shitshow.

Posted by pwadnizak

how does one reserve a scooter?

Posted by marimaccadmin pwadnizak

pwadnizak wrote:

This is an old thread, but Gen Con does not rent scooters or have any to lend.  I'd recommend you google "scooter rental indianapolis". Last I checked, there were several companies that would drop off a scooter at your hotel and pick it up when done.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by dballing

How did this thread survive the 2016 culling?

Posted by parody

Because only the yearly forums get moved and recreated.  This isn't one of them.

Posted by pwadnizak marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
pwadnizak wrote:
This is an old thread, but Gen Con does not rent scooters or have any to lend.  I'd recommend you google "scooter rental indianapolis". Last I checked, there were several companies that would drop off a scooter at your hotel and pick it up when done.Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC
ty.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.