High-Demand Games from 2015
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5
Posted by bpunkert

Oh and to all the people who added more DFRPG (Dresden Files - Fate 1st Ed).... thank you. I actually managed to get into one despite having a spot 1500 down in the queue. Yaay, I get to learn how to play!

Posted by derekguder northernwatch

northernwatch wrote:
This will be only my second GenCon in Indy (last time 10 yrs ago?), but was thinking about moderating a game myself, but sounds like it's not worth the effort. Does GenCon open up event submission for games that are under-served? Since I know if I set it up, they will come...so I really don't care if I have no show tickets...and there's no cost to me, can I just apply to GM a game even if I don't care who plays once the time passes for registered individuals?

I'm not quite sure what you mean - we don't strictly close event submissions - they remain open though the show and we try to accommodate everything we can (though we process late events as we have the opportunity to do so).

You don't specifically need to submit an event for an under-served game, though if we already have plenty of a given game it's unlikely we'll allow you to run a large game. If you're talking about a table or two, though, I'm sure we can find space for just about anything.

I don't get what you mean by "once the time passes for registered individuals."

If you want to elaborate, we can give a more concrete answer, but broadly: if you want to run the game, go ahead and submit it.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by gothvader

Geeks Out After Dark will try to use this list in planning for 2017. Derek, if you get a chance to update it for next year, that would be awesome.

I am pushing my GMs to run Cthulhu, and I will be running at least a couple myself next year.

Posted by derekguder

I'll keep updating it when I get new information each year, and will also take into consideration actual attendance onsite, once ticket recon has been completed.

Thanks for making use of it :)

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by kiori

[This post has been removed]

Posted by kiori

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5