Gen Con 2018 Art Show
Now Open And Accepting Submissions
The Gen Con Art Show is a juried show and is accepting submissions now through December 3, 2017. Any interested artist must submit an entry to be reviewed by an anonymous jury.
The Gen Con Art Show is the premiere industry showcase for artists in the fantasy, sci-fi, horror and gaming genres. Gen Con 50 had record turnstile attendance, reaching 207,979, an approximate 4% increase over 2016; an approximate attendance of 60,000 unique fans, enthusiasts, publishers, and industry insiders.
Submit your entry for the Gen Con Art Show. Submissions will close Sunday, December 3, 2017.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Submissions are only accepted online through Entrythingy.com. Paper submissions are not accepted.
- You must have an account in both entrythingy.com and gencon.com.
- There is a non-refundable submission fee of twenty-five ($25) dollars. Fee is non-refundable whether or not artist is accepted into the Gen Con Art Show.
- All work must be the creation of the potential exhibiting artist and should relate to fantasy, science fiction, horror, or the adventure gaming industry.
- Craft artists are prohibited. Craft art includes but is not limited to: jewelry, costume items, masks, ceramics, stained glass and toys.
- Only the registered artist may sell the work; no retailers are permitted in the Art Show.
- Attendance at the Gen Con Art Show is required in order to display work/sell merchandise; Artist must be present and attend the show for all four (4) days.
- Artists will be notified either way.
- Accepted artists will be required to fill out a registration form; the form will be emailed along with acceptance notification. The registration form must be filled out, signed and returned along with full payment by the deadline date.
Below is documentation about the submission process including key dates as well as the rules and regulations of the Art Show which you will need to agree and adhere to if accepted.
If after reading all the documentation you still have questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.