Posted by lbxzero

Current Behavior:
Going through the Event List and using the filters, if I deselect "Have Sold Out" so I only see events that are still open, the Event Filters, like "Game System" for example, while only list the entries that exist in the events that have not sold out.  As such, if all events using 1 game system are sold out, the game system is not listed in the "Game System" filter's list.

Suggested Change:
Make all filter options appear regardless if the event gets filtered out due to another option.  If there are no available events, the count should show "0" for the filter item, telling us that relevant events exist but not on said day/time or they are all sold out.

Posted by scswan

Another one,
How about making escape rooms their own category under events? Everything else is lost under the misfit event type.
Thanks.

Posted by grognard262

One more:
Add the number of available tickets to the search results.  I need two, and 99% of the time when I click on an event I discover there is only one ticket available.  Lots of unnecessary mouse clicks.

Posted by papabees grognard262

chaoticneutral262 wrote:
One more:
Add the number of available tickets to the search results.  I need two, and 99% of the time when I click on an event I discover there is only one ticket available.  Lots of unnecessary mouse clicks.
good one

Posted by tdb

+1 on moving escape rooms to their own category.

Also +1 to display number of tickets available.

Posted by quarex

As long as we are compiling our concerns in one spot: I have mentioned this before, but I literally attended 15 Gens-Con before discovering "Isle of Misfit Events" was the miscellaneous catch-all segment, not events being run by a specific group called the "Isle of Misfit[s]."  Who knows how many games there were that I would have loved playing that I never even saw as a result of that confusing category name?

Posted by gontenos1

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.