1 3
1 3
Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer ryric

ryric wrote:
mikeboozer wrote:
jimrules27 wrote:
Have any new VIG's been contacted about what to do next?  I assume its coming in the next day or two with registration Sunday but wanted to check.

All new VIG's have been contacted about the next steps to take. Only the very few spots that we may have left have not been contacted.Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC
I think he's referring to the "follow up email closer to the Jan 21 registration date," mentioned in the reply to our confirmation emails. I, at least, have not gotten that.

I see. Yes, that is coming this week sometime.

Normal
Small
Posted by jimrules27

Yes I was referring to the Jan 21st registration date.  I guess I didn't follow the original emails indicating new VIG's were on Jan 21.  Just saw that registration was coming up on the 14th, made my post and then re-read some of the other info.
Thanks for the responses all.

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer jimrules27

jimrules27 wrote:
Yes I was referring to the Jan 21st registration date.  I guess I didn't follow the original emails indicating new VIG's were on Jan 21.  Just saw that registration was coming up on the 14th, made my post and then re-read some of the other info.
Thanks for the responses all.

Yes the 21st for new VIG's. If you have been selected please make sure and read your email. It details the exact steps to take in order to purchase your VIG package and Companion badge if you choose to. 

If you have any questions or need any clarification please email vig@gencon.com

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by jimrules27

The last email I received only had these details.  Has there been one since those emails?

"Thanks for your reply. I will send a follow up email as we get closer to the January 21 registration date!"

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Looking ahead to next year's VIG, if I want to purchase 3 rooms, I would need to purchase 2 VIG companion badges?  Or is still 1 room/2 badges, thereby requiring 4 extra VIG companion badges to get 3 rooms?

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

There is only one VIG companion per VIG. That means a maximum of 2 rooms per VIG (one for the VIG and one for the companion).

Normal
Small

As I read it, You get 1 free companion VIG badge with the package, but have the option of purchasing additional companion badges for $200/each.  Under the housing info, it indicates you can get an additional room if you purchase a companion badge.

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Nope. VIGs may only purchase a single companion badge, and it's not free.

Normal
Small

Hmm, so $850 to get a good shot at two downtown rooms.  Would almost be worth it if I didn't need 3 rooms :-(

Normal
Small
Posted by remnant buffythecatslayer

dkrantz152 wrote:
Hmm, so $850 to get a good shot at two downtown rooms.  Would almost be worth it if I didn't need 3 rooms :-(
Unsure on the pricepoint and details since I didn't need it but have you looked at hotel suites?

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 3
1 3