Shipping options
Normal
Small
Posted by galvatron42

My son and I will be flying to Indy next year (13 hour drive) and I plan on signing us up for the build your own foam weapon and shield events. I'm sure they will be too big to fly them home along with all the game purchases. What are my options for shipping purchases home? 

I know they have a shipping office in the convention center, but the line was VERY long last year and I'm hoping to not waste half the last day of the convention trying to ship items home.

Does anyone know of any other options? Is there a shipping office at the airport anywhere? 

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Normal
Small
Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? galvatron42

galvatron42 wrote:
My son and I will be flying to Indy next year (13 hour drive) and I plan on signing us up for the build your own foam weapon and shield events. I'm sure they will be too big to fly them home along with all the game purchases. What are my options for shipping purchases home? 
I know they have a shipping office in the convention center, but the line was VERY long last year and I'm hoping to not waste half the last day of the convention trying to ship items home.
Does anyone know of any other options? Is there a shipping office at the airport anywhere? 

There's a FedEx over at the JW Marriott - the lines might be shorter there?

Normal
Small

it can be fun to run away wrote:
galvatron42 wrote:

There's a FedEx over at the JW Marriott - the lines might be shorter there?

There is also one in The Westin.

Normal
Small
Posted by nscott

There is a UPS store on W Market Street, two blocks north of the convention center. They aren't open on Sunday so you'd have to be able to ship them out on Saturday afternoon.

Normal
Small
Posted by ematuskey

As someone who ships stuff home from the con regularly, if you can ship /before/ the last day do so--you'll save yourself a lot of time!  Also look at shipping in the morning (not Sunday morning), as lines will almost certainly be shorter with everyone recovering from the night before.  :p

New Post Sign in to write a new post.