Likely GM Badge - Will Call or USPS?
Normal
Small
Posted by shyeyes19

Hello!

New GM here! I'm expecting to get a GM badge for the first time this year, but I want to order one now and be reimbursed so that I can get into the housing lottery. If I'm doing that, does it matter if I choose Will Call or USPS for my badge I'm ordering now? 

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

It shouldn't, no.

Normal
Small
Posted by jerrytel

You will either get it taken care of ahead of the convention and they will credit/refund you back the amount, or if you have to do it on site, you will only be able to do so on Thursday where you would bring both badges, give them your 4 day badge and then you will eventually get credited/refunded (at least that is how has been the last few years). 

Are you in a group or an independent GM? If independent, I would recommend just naming yourself a group name so you may be able to handle everything before the covention.

Normal
Small
Posted by jerrytel

Page 19 of the Event Host Policy: If a GM already has an attendee badge, that badge will automatically be refunded before fulfillment begins. Refer to the Reimbursements section for more details.

This would apply if you belong to a group and then a GM badge is added to your account.

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

My brother always pays the extra for the USPS option.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.