Child Badge Info
Normal
Small
Posted by angela0117@gmail.com

Hi All! I have asked a couple questions and everyone has been so helpful! I'm back with one more! My daughter is seven, and will be going with us. It's a first time for all of us, and we are super excited! I got our adult badges and registered my daughter for a wrist band, but now that I'm thinking more about the events, I'm wondering if she is going to need an actual badge. What if she wants to participate in an event? Will she need a badge for that? I'm not even sure what she would want to register for, or if there will be anything for her to register for. But if so, I want to be prepared. Thanks in advance for any additional info anyone can provide! 193 days to go! 

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Your child can participate in Kids Activities with her wristband (and I believe most other free events). However, if she wishes to participate in an event that requires purchasing an event ticket, you will need to buy her a badge.

You can peruse last year's events here to get an idea what's available. Please note the Age Required field.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.