Parking
Normal
Small
Posted by delgrieve

Can someone point me to the Parking option offered each year?  I believe the lots are South of Lucas Oil and offers a shuttle service to the convention center.   Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by aaronr

Gate 10 parking is what you are thinking of. You can get spots through the event ticketing system when it goes online. Here are last year's listings for it.

Normal
Small
Posted by delgrieve

That's it!  Big Thanks!
Usually stay downtown each year but got a very good rate at an outlying hotel this year so thought we would try the parking option.

Normal
Small
Posted by kregard

I was contacted by a Gate 10 Rep, they will be putting the passes for Gencon Parking on sale in late May (possibly Memorial Day). Make sure you remain on the lookout.

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

my car was covered in a thick layer of dirt after 4 days in the Gate 10 lot.  I had to stop at a gas station and wash my windows to get home.

Normal
Small
Posted by kregard

It is still convenient depending if you are in a hotel downtown or staying a bit further out. Most of the time the parking garages are already filled by 8am.

Normal
Small
Posted by breloc

Can we stay past 6pm like the post states i have tournoments that run late in the night

Normal
Small
Posted by funny-shaped dice

Gate 10 is 24 x 7 unlimited in/out. Shuttle service may run differently at night...but it runs!

Normal
Small
Posted by fpawl01

Are there any type of Purse restrictions or bag restrictions going in to the event?

Normal
Small
Posted by jedikitty

No, there are no restrictions

New Post Sign in to write a new post.