Gen con wed late and wed evening
Normal
Small
Posted by dranthor

was wondering if anyone plans to run anything that they would like an extra person to play.  IF so would love to know what any one is planning to run

Normal
Small
Posted by lordnlkon

They will have some free events Wednesday evening in the ticket portal.

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

You could also try The Stink, which has plenty of pickup games. 

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

Always lots of pick up games at the local hotels on Wednesday night.  

Normal
Small
Posted by deltafox65

A group of us run free games on Wednesday night that should be available in the ticket portal.  If you at unable to get a ticket still swing by Union Station.  There is usually a spot somewhere for everyone.  We also bring a stock of board games for pick up games available to anyone ready to game.  We play under the banner of Mrs Kraken Presents.  Love to see you there.  Wednesday night keeps growing and growing, thus the Tuesday night threads that are starting to pop up.

Normal
Small
Posted by tyrodboshi

do you run one shot Pathfinder games??

Normal
Small
Posted by deltafox65

We do.  Although we did not sumbit any of those this time.  If you have a few friends that want to get in a pathfinder game just let me know though and we can run something for your little group, there is always space somehwhere we can play.  If its just you making the trek out Wednesday night I can go ahead and sumbit a pathfinder game for you to play in that is open to the public.  We just really enjoy gaming on Wednesday night so willing to accomodate as many other gamers as possible. 

Normal
Small
Posted by halveric

I'll be heading in Wednesday for the first time this year. Definitely interested in a Pathfinder session or two, either official or pick-up.

Normal
Small
Posted by felwred

Kentucky fried gamers runs games on Wednesday as well. There are some official events that are kept somewhat under wraps that you can find as well if you are lucky enough. Otherwise, the Wednesday events are free events and get togethers. There is usually no shortage of things to do Wednesday.

Normal
Small
Posted by divachelle felwred

felwred wrote:
Kentucky fried gamers runs games on Wednesday...
I think last year was their final year doing that. Another gaming group is taking ithat over this year, Refried Gamers, perhaps?

Normal
Small
Posted by glory divachelle

divachelle wrote:
felwred wrote:
I think last year was their final year doing that. Another gaming group is taking ithat over this year, Refried Gamers, perhaps?
I didn't realize this! Does anyone know anything more about this?

Normal
Small
Posted by austrianoak

any news on the band this year?

Normal
Small
Posted by tyrodboshi glory

glory wrote:
divachelle wrote:
felwred wrote:
I didn't realize this! Does anyone know anything more about this?
Um I dont eat fried foods..  ( hehe)

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Some former MTG people are picking up the banner and running games caTegories and the mean this year.  We will be getting into our near the 1st of June and sign up will beg o n around July 4th.

​​​​​ 

Normal
Small
Posted by twilightknight

There are Pathfinder events run on Wednesday at Scotty's Brewhouse a few blocks east of the convention center. Play a fun game and eat a delicious meal at the same time, plus enjoy a house beer if that that's your thing. The events are usually organized on Warhorn with links posted in the messageboards in Paizo.com

Normal
Small
Posted by dwintheiser

My group's tradition on Wednesday is to go to the Sun King keg-tapping party and get some of the official GenCon beer. Wonder what it'll be this year?

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster twilightknight

twilightknight wrote:
There are Pathfinder events run on Wednesday at Scotty's Brewhouse a few blocks east of the convention center. Play a fun game and eat a delicious meal at the same time, plus enjoy a house beer if that that's your thing. The events are usually organized on Warhorn with links posted in the messageboards in Paizo.com
Because it is a bar, you have to over 21.

Normal
Small
Posted by aaronr bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
twilightknight wrote:
Scotty's is a Bar and Grill. You can eat and play there under 21 just no drinking.

Normal
Small
Posted by brooks aaronr

aaronr wrote:
bushmaster wrote:
twilightknight wrote:
Scotty's is a Bar and Grill. You can eat and play there under 21 just no drinking.

Correct, the place even has a kid's menu. 

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop brooks

brooks wrote:
Correct, the place even has a kid's menu. 

You mean the gamer menu? :) 

Sign in to write a new post. New Post