Gen con wed late and wed evening
Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster aaronr

aaronr wrote:
bushmaster wrote:
twilightknight wrote:
There are Pathfinder events run on Wednesday at Scotty's Brewhouse a few blocks east of the convention center. Play a fun game and eat a delicious meal at the same time, plus enjoy a house beer if that that's your thing. The events are usually organized on Warhorn with links posted in the messageboards in Paizo.com
Because it is a bar, you have to over 21.
Scotty's is a Bar and Grill. You can eat and play there under 21 just no drinking.
The local Pathfinder Society folks setup games there that happen in the bar.  Because it happens in the bar, you have to be 21 to play.  At that is how i understand it.

Normal
Small
Posted by deltafox65

They still appear to be dropping games into the Wednesday night slot with official free tickets. Just approved and placed our Pathfinder game.  Also the thing I love about Gen Cons Wednesday night placement in Union Station is its proximity to The Stink. It's funny to actual see what fellow forumites look like. Some amaze me while others look just like I imagined. Just good times all around. 

Normal
Small
Posted by aaronr bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
aaronr wrote:
bushmaster wrote:
twilightknight wrote:
There are Pathfinder events run on Wednesday at Scotty's Brewhouse a few blocks east of the convention center. Play a fun game and eat a delicious meal at the same time, plus enjoy a house beer if that that's your thing. The events are usually organized on Warhorn with links posted in the messageboards in Paizo.com
Because it is a bar, you have to over 21.
Scotty's is a Bar and Grill. You can eat and play there under 21 just no drinking.
The local Pathfinder Society folks setup games there that happen in the bar.  Because it happens in the bar, you have to be 21 to play.  At that is how i understand it.

The bar is in the middle of the dining area. Unless there is a second closed off bar that I have missed I am pretty sure there is no age requirement anywhere in Scotty's.

Normal
Small
Posted by unwyrden

In the gencon subreddit I sparked interest in a Blades in the Dark session Wednesday around 9pm with u/robototom GMing. We need a couple more people the last time I checked.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.