List of GenCon Exclusives
Normal
Small
Posted by alanaxis

Just a spot to drop Exclusives you may know about. Please be brief.

Normal
Small
Posted by qwaserity

Do you mean for the general public to build a list of items that you can acquire at GenCon exclusively so folks will have a list of what to grab so they can sell them online at a higher price even though they may not have an actual interest in the items and are keep fans of that item from getting it at GenCon?

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop

I'll honor this:

• Star Wars X-Wing v2 by Fantasy Flight Games - early access
  • Pathfinder 2.0 beta by Paizo - Unless you pre-ordered, the only way to get the physical copy
  • Battletech Shirts - Catalyst Game Labs - Can only get at convention. They also typically have limited edition dice too.
  • Gencon 2018 Dice - Crystal Caste (edit: removed Chessex) (The usual annual dice)

Normal
Small
Posted by alanaxis qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:
Do you mean for the general public to build a list of items that you can acquire at GenCon exclusively so folks will have a list of what to grab so they can sell them online at a higher price even though they may not have an actual interest in the items and are keep fans of that item from getting it at GenCon?

No, I mean for people to be able to find exclusives that match their game collections. Do you always think the worst of people? 

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke roundtop

roundtop wrote:

• Gencon 2018 Dice - Chessex (The usual annual dice)

Those are by Crystal Caste, but other companies have also produced Gen Con dice. I don't believe Chessex has though.

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop austicke

austicke wrote:
roundtop wrote:

• Gencon 2018 Dice - Chessex (The usual annual dice)

Those are by Crystal Caste, but other companies have also produced Gen Con dice. I don't believe Chessex has though._____________________________________
Alec Usticke, Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group

Thanks. updated. Yeah my sets from 2010 and 2016 are both Crystal Caste.

Normal
Small
Posted by bakermouse10133

Pathfinder buttons are different every year. 

Normal
Small
Posted by dreamitdoit

If you can't remember which vendor sells the Gen Con dice you are looking for, don't worry, their staff will gladly (and rightfully) embarrass you for not taking the time to understand the difference between the two companies. Not that I speak from experience or anything... :)

Normal
Small
Posted by kysp

I know Travis McElroy has a Gen Con exclusive poster available at his signings.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.