Are you happy with the events you got?
1 3
1 3
Normal
Small
Posted by lordnlkon

We're you able to get most of the events you wanted? We were fortunate enough to get every event we wanted to do, even if it wasn't at the times we originally wanted. We cut back quite a bit on scheduled events however and are planning to do a little more drop in and spontaneous stuff.

Normal
Small
Posted by senseraaron

I got the events I wanted, but the big three events I wanted to go to are back-to-back on Thursday (was hoping to get other times).

Hopefully this won't be too much of an issue...

Normal
Small
Posted by shaydeewil

My friends and I all put our "must play" games on our Wish Lists with tickets for everyone, and one of us got lucky and processed her list in less than 10 minutes! It was crazy! So yeah, I got everything I wanted except for a couple of board games I was mildly interested in. Also going to try to "drop in" here and there with generics.

Normal
Small
Posted by grayfoxchild

Some hard choices had to be made but over all I'm happy with what I got. Wasn't overly thrilled with the trickle in of events after the initial catalog release though. It would have been easier with some form of recent update search filter. Maybe I just missed it. Either way, I'm pleased with the events that I picked up this year.

Normal
Small
Posted by johntes

Nope. I was 4300+ in line despite clicking at 12. Oh well. Unfortunately, my most desired games had a relatively low player count. Out of 5 events (tried multiple time slots) with 4 tickets requested each, I got 1 ticket to 1 event. It is disappointing, but I grabbed some generics and will find something to do with them. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jelake

I was real early in the queue this time.  I was checked out and bought everything by 10 minutes after.
Those that missed events, be vigilant, I've been way back in the queue, get less than half I wished for but
still got  everything just by checking throughout the day for tickets that were put back.

Normal
Small
Posted by dizz

Definitely check back. I know I put back at least four tickets and I see a lot of my wish list is still open (my schedule is full however).

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust

Got everything except my first priority event. And that just happens to be the one I really needed, as it was the one most likely to further my writing career (which is why it was first priority) :(

I'm gonna have a major weight on my mind until that event day (when I'll know if I can get in with generics) unless I can get a ticket between now and then.

Normal
Small
Posted by twilightknight

Got everything I wanted. Time to play the lottery :-D

Normal
Small
Posted by laceypanties

I got everything I wanted. I got everything but one on my first go around and kept trying for my most desired game and time for an hour and tickets opened up for it. I didn’t get tickets to the critical role signing but hopefully I’ll get the vip tickets to the show on Tuesday and it’ll be okay. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jpederso

• I signed up for about 21 events and ended up with a full plate of 9 or 10.  Of the top 5, I got into 1  (my number in queue was about 2100).  That's to be expected, I signed up for a lot of old school RPGs which have only 1 session (I'll get into Gamma World one of these days).  Now comes the fun of trying to fill in some blank spaces with games I've never heard of or events that sound fun.  There's always auction and Tower of Gaxx to fall back on, so I'm sure I'll have a full slate by August

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

I was right around # 8350 in the queue.  I got a fair amount of my wish list, probably over half of the items I was hoping to get.  Seriously, I am actually very pleased.  That is the way it is for me every year and every year I end up trying new and different games that I didn't even think to register for and always have a good time.

Normal
Small
Posted by stevespikes

In a word, yes.  I got everything I asked for on my wish list. 
Good luck to those still waiting. 

Normal
Small
Posted by donaldbain

I got all but one event out of 13.  Two events i wanted were sold out before my list was processed but one was available again by the time it was processed and the other was open when I checked back an hour later.

Normal
Small
Posted by hibouphoto

My group did pretty good.  We got 2250 in the queue.  The primary event we wanted we didn’t get into, but we got most everything else we were shooting for.   
We ended up with some pretty good variety and I am very pretty pleased with our list over all. 

Normal
Small
Posted by d20 sapphire

I count myself lucky, my husband and I got everything we wanted.  Our friend we convinced to go this year clicked literally a second later than I was four thousand spaces behind us in the queue.  He got about 11 out of 14 events he wanted to do.  

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar

This is my first year, how can I "put back" items now to free up some time? I think I went a little crazy with scheduling? 
Thanks! 
Danny

Normal
Small
Posted by magdalenebloom

I got 2 out of 8...the last 2 in my wish list order as well..... sigh.... Praying somebody drops a Critical Role autograph ticket

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick treloar

treloar wrote:
This is my first year, how can I "put back" items now to free up some time? I think I went a little crazy with scheduling? 
Thanks! 
Danny

Per Marian: 

You can do it youself, following these instructions, or email customerservice@gencon.com.
You now have the option to “return” your tickets on your own. Returning tickets will go back to system credit which you can then use to purchase other things. System credit is non-transferable, non-refundable and doesn’t expire. If you would like us to refund your ticket back to your credit card or to system credit we can but there will be a 5% Admin fee applied to the return. 
Here is information on how you can “return” your tickets. 
From your homepage: 

• You can return tickets you purchased for yourself or tickets purchased by someone else for you (the original purchaser will receive the system credit). 
  • Event tickets are displayed under the “Tickets by Event” header – on the right side of this header is a return option. Click “Return”. 
  • Your tickets will be displayed with a check box next each one. Check the box on the left for each ticket you wish to return. 
  • Click “Confirm” on the right side of the “Tickets by Event” header to return those tickets to inventory. 

From your transactions page: 

• Event tickets are displayed by transaction under individual transaction headers. On the right side of each transaction header is a return option. Click “Return”. 

Your tickets will be displayed with a check box next each one. You will see the event description, the recipient and the cost. Check the box on the left for each ticket you wish to return and then hit “Submit” found on the bottom left side of the page. Make sure the tickets you are returning are for the correct recipient.

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar roderick

roderick wrote:
treloar wrote:
Thanks! 
Danny

Per Marian: You can do it youself, following these instructions, or email customerservice@gencon.com.
You now have the option to “return” your tickets on your own. Returning tickets will go back to system credit which you can then use to purchase other things. System credit is non-transferable, non-refundable and doesn’t expire. If you would like us to refund your ticket back to your credit card or to system credit we can but there will be a 5% Admin fee applied to the return. 
Here is information on how you can “return” your tickets. 
From your homepage: 

• You can return tickets you purchased for yourself or tickets purchased by someone else for you (the original purchaser will receive the system credit). 
  • Event tickets are displayed under the “Tickets by Event” header – on the right side of this header is a return option. Click “Return”. 
  • Your tickets will be displayed with a check box next each one. Check the box on the left for each ticket you wish to return. 
  • Click “Confirm” on the right side of the “Tickets by Event” header to return those tickets to inventory. 

From your transactions page: 

• Event tickets are displayed by transaction under individual transaction headers. On the right side of each transaction header is a return option. Click “Return”. 

Your tickets will be displayed with a check box next each one. You will see the event description, the recipient and the cost. Check the box on the left for each ticket you wish to return and then hit “Submit” found on the bottom left side of the page. Make sure the tickets you are returning are for the correct recipient.
Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

​​​​​​​Thanks!

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1 3
1 3