Are you happy with the events you got?
1 3
1 3
Normal
Small
Posted by jhs

I rechecked my wish list a couple of hours ago (I wasn’t aware that was possible) and my number one choice had a ticket available.  I grabbed it—good luck!

Normal
Small
Posted by jamster2022

I’m happy with my events. I got about half of my picks for the convention, including my top pick, and filled out my schedule with excellent back-ups.My biggest disappointment is that for the 2nd straight year I failed to get a Traveller or Paranoia event, even though I had them 2nd and 3rd on my wishlist. There are not a lot of these events offered, and I think these games have those relatively small but intensely dedicated fanbases. Next year I’ll have to make them 1 and 2.

Normal
Small
Posted by njseahawksfan

I got all but a Paranoia game so I'm very pleased.  In fact, I wound up with one too many of AEG's Big Game night, so I released it back into the wild the Monday after Events opened.

Normal
Small
Posted by jevertt

I also wanted to get into a Paranoia game, no dice. But, lots of other great stuff I'm looking forward to. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jamster2022

Among the slew of games that was released in the middle of the night were some Paranoia events, and I finally got mine! So now I think it's fair to say I'm VERY happy with the events I got.

Normal
Small
Posted by dranthor

Is there an easy way to look up new events that have been added?

Normal
Small
Posted by dkrantz152

Go to Gencon event db, it allows you to see new events & other changes

Normal
Small
Posted by dranthor

I don't see a way to sort for events just posted though. Am I missing something

Normal
Small
Posted by selene314 dranthor

dranthor wrote:
I don't see a way to sort for events just posted though. Am I missing something
Go to "Changes" (not "Search by") in the menu at the top. Or click here.
Then pick a time that has a green number to see what events were added at that time.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 3
1 3