Current Cosplays and Cosplay ideas
Normal
Small
Posted by czager

What cosplays are you planning to do this year?

Which ones are on your wish list, either to do yourself or to see someone else do?

Anyone cosplaying for the first time?

I attended Gen Con for the first time last year, and cosplayed (also for the first time ever) as a super obscure character. It was a blast! (Even though most of my costume fell apart, but hey; you live, you learn!) The hardest part (at least for me) is picking a character. I'm curious to see what people are going as this year and what characters are on the "most wanted" list.

Next year I'd either like to see it or do it myself: *pulls another obscure character out of her bag* Jenna from GS! Comfy outfit, easy hairstyle, practical shoes. 

Normal
Small
Posted by ironyman

Attempting this year to cosplay Snotgirl and possibly Magik! 

Normal
Small
Posted by townsean

I plan to dress up as Gamora and dress the rest of the fam up as members of the Guardians of the Galaxy

Normal
Small
Posted by maerada

Friday I will be wearing my Twilight Princess Zelda cosplay, Saturday I am wearing (and entering into the costume contest) Tier 10 (Sanctified Lightsworn Plate) Retribution Paladin Armor set and Shadowmourne from World of Warcraft.  I am also bringing my Ramona Flower cosplay and my Parinoia cosplay but I haven't decided on when I'm wearing them.

I generally pick characters or character designs I like.  I also factor in skills I want to work on, if it is something I'm going to wear in around the hall in and play games in (more comfort) or enter in a costume contest (more complex, show off what I can do).  Recently my picks are more well know but I've also done obscure stuff that gets recognized by 6 people.  Both are fun imo.

Normal
Small
Posted by kidlidar

My family are all doing Mandalorian Armor this year.  My wife and I usually do steampunk, and last year my daughter cosplayed as Ruby from RWBY and my son was Sun from the same cartoon.

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

I think i am gonna cosplay as the scariest person in the world..

AN IRS Tax auditor!!  ;)  ;)

Normal
Small
Posted by geeksagogo

I'm going as the Phoenix Monster from Rising Sun on Saturday! Does anyone know if the contest is up yet?

Normal
Small
Posted by shanew

Girlfriend is going as Sabine Wren from rebels and I am doing a generic mandalorian!

Normal
Small
Posted by codymartin2005

The wife and I will most likely be doing Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon (or another scout) one day and then potentially a Rainbow Dash and Spitfire partial another.

Normal
Small
Posted by bithlord czager

czager wrote:
Which ones are on your wish list, either to do yourself or to see someone else do?
Currently Working on: Sir Robin, the not quite so brave as sir lancelot.   Will be wearable this year, with the goal of entering the contest with it next year. 

Other costumes I'll wear: Paranoia troubleshooter w/ my Nascrag squad (and my wife who hates Nascrag :)).  And... I forget.  Something paired with my wife's costumes (possible Scott Pilgrim / Ramona Flowers).

Normal
Small
Posted by brooks bithlord

bithlord wrote:
czager wrote:
Currently Working on: Sir Robin, the not quite so brave as sir lancelot.   Will be wearable this year, with the goal of entering the contest with it next year. Other costumes I'll wear: Paranoia troubleshooter w/ my Nascrag squad (and my wife who hates Nascrag :)).  And... I forget.  Something paired with my wife's costumes (possible Scott Pilgrim / Ramona Flowers).

What is the capital of Assyria?
Huh, I don't know that!!!
Pitched off of the bridge into the fire.

At least he didn't forget that his favorite color was yellow instead of blue. 

Normal
Small
Posted by bithlord

It's Assur!  Or, if I'm feeling cheeky, "A".

Normal
Small
Posted by grayfoxchild

Currently working on a Sesshomaru cosplay which will be my first non original character costume. I may raid my collection of costume bits and pieces and try to be in costume a couple other days this year.

Normal
Small
Posted by doombunny

Wife and I will be returning with Beetlejuice and Lydia. We had hoped to get time to work on a new one this year but alas. Someday we hope to come as Die Fledermaus and the Ottoman, just because we like doing couples and find obscure couples the most amusing.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.