Sun King Brewery Contest
Normal
Small
Posted by stormforge

I have not seen anything yet on the Sun King Name the Beer Contest yet this year. Am I looking too early r are they going to do it this year?

Normal
Small
Posted by jedikitty

A Google search says it's usually underway already in April or March, so.. I don't think you're too early, and this is a really good question!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Last year they announced the contest in January, so I would assume they're handling it differently this year.

Normal
Small
Posted by nesbit37

I wouldn't be too surprised if they just scrapped.  It seems like every year they had multiple people give the winning name so no idea how they figured out the prize support for that.

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

We have our answer: Gen Con 2018 / Sun King Brewing Art Direction Contest

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop

Warning: US Residents only.  It doesn't say that on the page, but when you do the survey it asks and spits you out if you aren't.  Doesn't even let you vote.  DISLIKE!

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Any contest that gives a prize will only be open to US residents.

Normal
Small
Posted by narzat roundtop

roundtop wrote:
Warning: US Residents only.  It doesn't say that on the page, but when you do the survey it asks and spits you out if you aren't.  Doesn't even let you vote.  DISLIKE!

No doubt due to the legal complexities of complying with every country's laws re sweepstakes.  It was clearly spelled out in the email blast, but I agree that having it on the first page of the survey would be polite too.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.