Gencant
Normal
Small
Posted by alans

Aw, man, I can't find it right now but I saw a whole track of MB games, with prizes...

Normal
Small
Posted by alans

MB Gamemaster Series

Normal
Small
Posted by nytenor tamwulf

tamwulf wrote:
Over my 23 years of service in the Air Force, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Gen Con 15 times. I have no idea how that happened, considering schools, six month deployments, constant TDY, three wars, and being stationed overseas in special duty assignments, family, etc. etc. Yet more often then not, the stars and planets aligned for me to attend.
Being an adult sucks, Gen Con is like the ultimate disposable income event/vacation, and these days, not a lot of people have the time or money to attend. Don't be too hard on yourself! There is always next year. 
Heck, open up a savings account called "Gen Con" and throw money in it year round and don't touch it. Even if it doesn't cover the cost for the entire trip, it'll help.
Thank you for your Service!

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474

My friend is missing his First Gen Con since he started going when we were back in High school in the late 8o's I think this would have been his 29th. I feel badly for him and for you. 

Normal
Small
Posted by don_1000

The last 2 years I resisted but finally made up my mind to go at the last minute. What am I doing? 2000 miles to go there and spend a week in Indy?

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 3