1 2 4
Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

Well on the road from Omaha!

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent

I strolled over to the convention center during my lunch break.  I love the energy of the convention center just before GenCon.  I saw some people placing some of the stickers on the stairs.  Signs were up.  Workers were sorting through Will Call badge sets.  A few early bird conventioneers were strolling around. 

My favorite part was seeing the dealer hall under construction.

Normal
Small
Posted by motownchic82 san_fan_49

san_fan_49 wrote:
I am already thinking about hitting up the soda/candy shop that is a few blocks away that has weird soda flavors. My girlfriend and I (her first time going to GenCon) have decided we are going to each pick a weird flavor of soda for the other to drink and see what happens.
Where is there soda/candy shop? Always willing to try a new flavor of soda

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent motownchic82

motownchic82 wrote:
san_fan_49 wrote:
I am already thinking about hitting up the soda/candy shop that is a few blocks away that has weird soda flavors. My girlfriend and I (her first time going to GenCon) have decided we are going to each pick a weird flavor of soda for the other to drink and see what happens.
Where is there soda/candy shop? Always willing to try a new flavor of soda
It's called RocketFizz.  It's in Monument Circle.  I can't really explain where Monument Circle is in relation to the convention center, but it's close.  You come out of the convention center on Maryland Street and walk a few blocks East (in the direction of the Steak n Shake, Yard House, and Hard Rock Cafe).  Then turn left onto Meridian Street and you'll reach Monument Circle.  You really can't miss it.  It's a big circle with a huge statue in the middle.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 2 4
1 2 4