Come visit Minuteman Miniatures at GenCon!
Normal
Small
Posted by gp-minutemanminiatures

Hi all!

Just wanted to invite everyone to come by and visit the Minuteman Miniatures booth at GenCon, where we can scan your head and make YOU into a tabletop miniature!

The process is quick (it only takes a minute), figures are only about $25, and the scans are FREE!

And once we've scanned you, we can make you into a tabletop miniature!

We have a HUGE range of figures available... we have historical figures, sci-fi figures, and we will be releasing a whole range of role playing figures, both male and female, at GenCon... so grab your whole adventuring party and come by!

We are excited to be Promotional Partners with GenCon, and our massive booth will be RIGHT on the LucasOil side of the walkway between the Convention Center and Stadium, right outside the True Dungeon.  You won't be able to miss us... it is MASSIVE!:)

Oh, and here are a few with dummy heads... our Armored Legionnaire and our Hellspawn Legionnaire...

Anyway... for more info, come by our Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/MinutemanMiniatures/

Or for more information on our Miniature You, come by our website!

https://miniatureyou.com/

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

Don't know how my face would look on your female wizard, but it would probably fit right in with the Civil War officer or dwarf; I've got "that kind" of beard....

Normal
Small
Posted by david mckay

@Roderick: I always pictured you as a female wizard!
I'm interested in me as a Roman Legionari.

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

Why David, you say the sweetest things. 

Normal
Small
Posted by gp-minutemanminiatures

Heh!

Here are a few other figures from our lines, in case you wanted to see them...

Our Waffen SS officer, for games like Bolt Action.

Our Roman General, for any ancients games like DBA or Gangs of Rome.

Our Viking Warlord, perfect for Saga or... you know, just being a cool Viking!

And our Napoleonic French Colonel!

We've got tons of miniatures to choose from... so whatever you want to be, we can do it!:D

Normal
Small
Posted by david mckay

@minutemanminiatures
what times are you at your location? I'm in the vendor area all day every day with Pulpfigures

New Post Sign in to write a new post.