T-Mobile coverage inside ICC.
Normal
Small
Posted by tazukia

Can anyone confirm that T-Mobile has signal inside the ICC? T-Mobile does not have the best low-band coverage and can have issues penetrating buildings. In most cities this is not an issue, but want to make sure.

Thanks...

Normal
Small
Posted by parody

There is signal, but coverage isn't perfect and there's a lot of other devices competing with you for bandwidth.

Normal
Small
Posted by tazukia parody

parody wrote:
There is signal, but coverage isn't perfect and there's a lot of other devices competing with you for bandwidth.
Thanks! I just wanted to verify that there was actual signal inside. I knew I was going to be competing for bandwidth if there was. Thanks again.

Normal
Small
Posted by glory

I use Project FI and usually have great coverage everywhere I go, but the ICC was a black-hole for me this year. I was fine in the hotels, but as soon as I entered the convention center it was bad. 

Normal
Small
Posted by tazukia glory

glory wrote:
I use Project FI and usually have great coverage everywhere I go, but the ICC was a black-hole for me this year. I was fine in the hotels, but as soon as I entered the convention center it was bad. 

I had signal throughout the ICC, but was hampered by the congestion. Nothing that I couldn't live with, just annoying more then anything.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.