Sinkholes all gone...parking garage fires...well
Normal
Small
Posted by hahnarama

From WTHR  >>>11mUpdate: IFD reports fire in parking garage at the corner of Illinois and Maryland streets was caused by a car fire in the garage. No injuries reported but two cars are heavily damaged by fire. Also, a broken stand pipe lead to water damage in 2 restaurants below @WTHRcom

It's a sign people.. Cthulhu is returning 

Normal
Small
Posted by elvinlord

I had a customer call me the name property was d&d acres portents and signs do abound.

Normal
Small
Posted by hahnarama

OK folks don't freak out...one of the business underneath that was damaged was ...The Steak n Shake

Normal
Small
Posted by njseahawksfan

https://twitter.com/13photog/status/1023933054904094720

Water damage to a restaurant isn't good.  Health departments generally don't like food around places that are ripe for growing molds.  Hopefully the damage is minimal.

Normal
Small
Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

Was the 2nd restaurant Dick's Last Resort? There are 4 places to eat under that garage and sadly one is the RAM...

Normal
Small
Posted by darkeldar

Noodles and Company got 6" of water.

Normal
Small
Posted by kevinrg

Ugh.. man.. couldn't imagine being the owner/employees of a restaurant and potentially being shut down during one of the main events of the year.

Normal
Small
Posted by hahnarama sh4d0w0fw4r

sh4d0w0fw4r wrote:
Was the 2nd restaurant Dick's Last Resort? There are 4 places to eat under that garage and sadly one is the RAM...
No the Ram was far enough away. The fire was literally right there on the 2nd floor of the garage directly above Steak n Shake 

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop

Reported that Noodles n Co got flooded and Dicks got water damage.

Right before gencon too.  Dicks might get fixed in time, but noodles I think might not if it was 6" of water.

Normal
Small
Posted by keithbradburn roundtop

roundtop wrote:
Reported that Noodles n Co got flooded and Dicks got water damage.
Right before gencon too.  Dicks might get fixed in time, but noodles I think might not if it was 6" of water.
According to this, Noodles may be closed until next week.

Garage Fire

Normal
Small
Posted by aldctjoc

That's just so demoralizing for the staff of Noodles n Co. Yeah, I know they're hardly a destination stop for Gen Con goers. But it still just utterly sucks for them.

Normal
Small
Posted by dreamitdoit

Hope that garage is open for the convention. That's a lot of spots!

Normal
Small
Posted by kc2dpt

Noodles and Co is a] a regular spot for my crew every gencon and b] always packed when I go there. This is very much bad news. It is in fact a gencon staple: fast, cheap, and one if the few places with tofu. 

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

Here's a question -- what did that to do the hamster tube from the ICC?

Just curious!

Normal
Small
Posted by divachelle

Jeesh, what’s next, rivers turning to blood? Frogs? 

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Rivers and seas boiling!  Dogs and cats living together!  Mass hysteria!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.