Where can I get game box protectors?
Normal
Small
Posted by don_1000

I bought some games but am worried that when I pack them in my suitcase that they might not survive the plane ride back.
Maybe I can buy some mailing boxes at USPS or UPS? Any help appreciated.

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent

There is some sort of FedEx shipping and business center within the convention center.  There is also a FedEx store in Monument Circle near the convention center.

Normal
Small
Posted by don_1000 lord thrifty the cromulent

mstabosz wrote:
There is some sort of FedEx shipping and business center within the convention center.  There is also a FedEx store in Monument Circle near the convention center.
Thanks for the tip. Going to put my games in a box within mu suitcase. Will check it out.

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent don_1000

don_1000 wrote:
mstabosz wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Going to put my games in a box within mu suitcase. Will check it out.
I also saw some sort of shipping center from some company I wasn't familiar with along the hallway to Lucas Oil Stadium, nearish to the food truck areas.

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

IIRC it was Naked Shipping, and their rates seemed fairly high.

Normal
Small
Posted by don_1000

Managed to get a box free so my games will hopefully survive the battering home. ☺

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent buffythecatslayer

dkrantz152 wrote:
IIRC it was Naked Shipping, and their rates seemed fairly high.
Yes but you really can't beat that kind of convenience.

Normal
Small
Posted by traveller

There were multiple options for shipping (I have limited carry space and always ship purchases home).  Naked shipping was (i think) new this year.  There is also a service inside the exhibitor hall and the convention center has a print/fax/shipping office Ricoh in room 117 or 115 that does UPS and Fed-ex shipping.  I've always found the Ricoh team to be really good and i've not had any problems in the last 5 years of using them.

Normal
Small
Posted by don_1000

Managed to find a perfect box in the trash bin. Next time I may bring some boxes that were used to mail games to me.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.