Gen Con 2019 VIG Badge Lottery?
Normal
Small
Posted by trailerparkninja@hotmail.com

Starting early. Will there be a VIG lottery for 2019 Gen Con? If so, when and how to enter?

Normal
Small
Posted by rong

"If you have questions about the program, please feel free to email us at vig@gencon.com.

To enter the random selection process for the 2019 show please send your Gen Con ID number, name, and email associated with that account between November 16 and December 14, 2018 to vig@gencon.com and we will enter you into the random selection process. You must have a Gen Con account to enter.

We will be conducting the random selection in early January of 2019.

You will be contacted if you are selected with further instructions at that time.

Separate accounts must send their information via their account only. We will not accept multiple accounts sent via a single email."

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer rong

rong wrote:
"If you have questions about the program, please feel free to email us at vig@gencon.com.
To enter the random selection process for the 2019 show please send your Gen Con ID number, name, and email associated with that account between November 16 and December 14, 2018 to vig@gencon.com and we will enter you into the random selection process. You must have a Gen Con account to enter.
We will be conducting the random selection in early January of 2019.
You will be contacted if you are selected with further instructions at that time.
Seperate accounts must send their information via their account only. We will not accept multiple accounts sent via a single email."

This is indeed the process. Thanks rong!

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent

What are the perks of a VIG badge?  I may take a shot.

Normal
Small
Posted by brooks lord thrifty the cromulent

lord thrifty the cromulent wrote:

This page spells out pretty much everything. 

https://www.gencon.com/attend/vig

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent brooks

brooks wrote:
lord thrifty the cromulent wrote:

This page spells out pretty much everything. https://www.gencon.com/attend/vig

Ouch!  650 bucks?  A little too rich for my blood.  Thanks though.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.