Pathfinder
Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

It looks like the lower level (1-4) adventures for Starfinder are almost all gone while there are lots of space for the higher levels.  My guess is that they will adjust what is being offered to shift more to the 1-4.

Normal
Small
Posted by kjenks

Do we know how PFS mustering will work this year?

I'm specifically interested in mustering of PFS Core Campaign tables, which was less than successful in 2016.

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

I don't believe there are specific core tables.  But if there is a group that want to play core, just let the marshal know so they can let the gm know. 

as you likely know, you can't mix core characters with classic.

Normal
Small
Posted by moylin

Is there a good place to put out a request for tickets for the Saturday night PFS special? I unfortunately missed out on getting tickets and am hoping to score two for the event.

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

The special Saturday Night is Starfinder, not Pathfinder.  Do you mean Friday night, 10-00?

In either case, buy some generics.  The specials sell out, but a lot goes on and there always seems be available seats.  Have characters in several Tiers to increase you chance at a seat.

Normal
Small
Posted by baitz

I'm also looking for entry to 10-00. I bought generics for that case. 

There are a few specific mods I want to play before or after the con. 

I'll be arriving in Indianapolis at 7:30 pm on Wednesday so I'd love to set up a game for

Wednesday 9pm or later or
Sunday 3 pm or later

I'm interested in playing anything but I'd really, really like to play
6-18, 6-20, or 6-21.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.