Pt. 3 GenCon Survival Guide - Event Registration
Normal
Small
Posted by daxhammond

Our previous survival guides have been pretty well received with some great feedback and constructive criticism.  This podcast episode covers our tips and lessons learned about the event registration portal.

You can find it on our hostiTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and other's I'm sure.

Best advice before you download and listen is work with your friends, prepare to buy each other's games, and remember generics will work in a lot of cases where registration doesn't happen.

Part 1 - Housing

Part 2 - Running your own event

An episode where we gush about TrueDungeon for an hour

Normal
Small
Posted by aj_simon

I just listened to Part 3 and thank you!  Never been to GenCon before - I'm focused on the Writers Symposium events so maybe I have nothing to worry about or maybe I do.  I'm sure you guys just saved me a bunch of frustration regarding registering.  

I had no idea about the sign-up number or the way overbooking could be to my benefit or really anything registration-related :D.  This noobie thanks you!!

I'm not missing some key instruction guide somewhere, am I?

Normal
Small
Posted by daxhammond

edit: meant to reply.

Normal
Small
Posted by daxhammond aj_simon

aj_simon wrote:I'm not missing some key instruction guide somewhere, am I?

Glad it was helpful!
There's an FAQ available now but the real information will come available at the end of this month when the catalog comes out.  you'll see how to register for events, prioritize them, that kind of thing. 

Normal
Small
Posted by larryanthony

These guys are super helpful !! Great information and their guests are outstanding. Don't miss any of their shows.

Larry

Normal
Small
Posted by irontk

Crazy that this stuff even needs to be said. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.