What Event are you hoping for this year?
Normal
Small
Posted by lordbobo

What do you hope to see on April 22nd?

Normal
Small
Posted by andrewj.rager

A Pokemon Go sponsored event. Though I highly doubt it happens.

Normal
Small
Posted by ascantla

Some non tournament fantasy flights games including Twilight Imperium 4th ed.
Argent the Consortium (hopefully 2nd ed will bring this around), Mission Red Planet, Mechs Vs. Minions, maybe a game of Roll Player or Stuffed Fables.
of course when the listings hit I'm always finding lots of new stuff to try out.

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

Well, I was looking forward to taking my 16 year old son to a True Dungeon but having second thoughts that that they have jacked the price up to high.

Some Pathfinder and Starfind Society.  Checking out the Pathfinder Playtest.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust

A Dragon Ball FighterZ tournament.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust ascantla

ascantla wrote:
Mechs Vs. Minions

Reading that title put an image in my head of a (normally-sized) Despicable Me minion making a fists-up, "You wanna go?!" gesture at an Atlas battlemech (again, normally-sized).

Normal
Small
Posted by qwaserity

Game Designer Speed dating with Game Companies.

Normal
Small
Posted by ascantla father bloodlust

father bloodlust wrote:
ascantla wrote:
Mechs Vs. Minions

Reading that title put an image in my head of a (normally-sized) Despicable Me minion making a fists-up, "You wanna go?!" gesture at an Atlas battlemech (again, normally-sized).
Would love to see the balancing in this game

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

My husband and daughter really enjoyed a Doctor Who/Cthulhu crossover RPG a couple of years ago, and I know they'd love to do it again.

I tried out a Harry Potter RPG last year and enjoyed it very much. I will be looking for it again. 

I also hope that Killer Breakfast makes a return, and that Gamers: Live continues to have 2 events. 

Normal
Small
Posted by weidster

Marvel Super Heroes and DC Heroes role playing games.  I like to play with dead things...

Normal
Small
Posted by dylanstarks

Tales from the loop. Tried to get in last year with no luck:(

Normal
Small
Posted by rutherfordr

Some awesome BYOV LARP events!

Normal
Small
Posted by remnant andrewj.rager

andrewj.rager wrote:

You could always ask Niantic through social media I guess... isn't there enough stuff going on in game plus Gen Con Events though?

Normal
Small
Posted by andrewj.rager remnant

remnant wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:

You could always ask Niantic through social media I guess... isn't there enough stuff going on in game plus Gen Con Events though?
I did reach out to them on social media. I did not get a response. Though I reached out to a Pokemon Podcaster that I know does Gen Con too, and he said he would reach out to a contact his has. No word on if he got through.

It's more just to make Gen Con a little bit more special. Some of these other conventions like PAX and C2CE have gotten Niantic's support, Gen Con could as well. Nothing big, just special spawns, like rare or exclusive Pokemon.

Normal
Small
Posted by steffles

*Agricola Farmers of the Moor.*  Played it last year and loved it.  It is out of print.  My husband bought it on ebay...and none of the cards were included.  I'm hoping the guy who ran the event last (with his full game), runs it again this year.

Also:

Terraforming Mars.
Concordia
Shadows of Brimstone

I know Werewolf with be there -- but cannot keep it off this list.

Normal
Small
Posted by koalabro2 ascantla

ascantla wrote:
father bloodlust wrote:
ascantla wrote:
Mechs Vs. Minions

Would love to see the balancing in this game
"Would you rather fight one Mech-sized Minion, or a million Minion-sized Mechs?"

Normal
Small
Posted by brumcg dylanstarks

dylanstarks wrote:
Tales from the loop. Tried to get in last year with no luck:(

I'd like to get into one of the Fria Ligan RPG events.  Loop, Coriolos, Mutant:Year Zero, or - hopefully - Forbidden Lands.

Fingers crossed.

Normal
Small
Posted by rocksaheaddl

I am waiting to see what obscure RPGs are available.   Would love to get in a Twilight Imperium Game.

Normal
Small
Posted by jamster2022

So far, Traveller, Mutant Crawl Classics (if it's released), and Apocalypse World. I'm also keeping my eye on this board and elsewhere for some ideas.

Normal
Small
Posted by jpederso

Hoping that there is a game of Gamma World I could get into.  Played Mutant Crawl Classic last year and it was a great alternative.  I would love to play Traveller or Star Frontiers if there was a "no experience needed" game.

Sign in to write a new post. New Post