What Event are you hoping for this year?
Normal
Small
Posted by triad1

I keep all my cards hidden.... :)  
>>>  Please don't use even allusions to profanity  - The Moderator <<<
It's getting too close to Gen Con now and I'm feeling the excitement...  
Probably looking for mainly some RPG like: Conan Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of (...or another version of Conan); Call of Cthulhu; Trail of Cthulhu; The Strange; Numenera; Firefly, Chill; Beyond the Supernatural; Middle-Earth Roleplaying; and the odd game of D&D 5th or AD&D 1st.  Other than that....any other really interesting sounding random game that gets my attention.  Also possibly a True Dungeon run if the times work for me....maybe.

Just waiting with anticipation for that event catalogue to hit!

Normal
Small
Posted by jamster2022 jpederso

jpederso wrote:
Hoping that there is a game of Gamma World I could get into.  Played Mutant Crawl Classic last year and it was a great alternative.  I would love to play Traveller or Star Frontiers if there was a "no experience needed" game.
Gamma World! I forgot about that one! I guess that's the danger of this forum: Increasing demand for the games you most want to get a ticket to ;) 

Normal
Small
Posted by lordbobo jamster2022

jamster2022 wrote:
jpederso wrote:
Hoping that there is a game of Gamma World I could get into.  Played Mutant Crawl Classic last year and it was a great alternative.  I would love to play Traveller or Star Frontiers if there was a "no experience needed" game.
Gamma World! I forgot about that one! I guess that's the danger of this forum: Increasing demand for the games you most want to get a ticket to ;) 
Or the demand prompts someone to run an extra table of what you want a ticket too ;)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.