Old World of Darkness Tabletop Madison Under Siege Events
Normal
Small
Posted by frozen.fallout

Madison Under Siege events are coming back to Gen Con 2018. A set of old World of Darkness events with a focus on mixing the meta.

On Thursday we are running a 4 table Event. 10 players for Mage the ascension, 10 players for Vampire the masquerade,  10 players for Werewolf the Apocalypse and last but not least a 10 Player table of Hunter the Reckoning. These events will be taking place in the same room with some interactions between tables.

On Friday we are running a 10 player game Demon: The Fallen.

Followed by a 10 player game of Changeling: The Dreaming that Friday night.

On Saturday we have a table for 10 playing Wraith: The Oblivion.

​​​​​​The final event of the con is a 10 player Mummy: The Resurrection table.

All of these events are in the Madison Under Siege Universe set in the classic world of darkness.

All games are played with 20th Anniversary Edition tabletop rule set except Mummy, Hunter, and Demon. As they do not currently have 20th Anniversary Edition rules but we will be using there latest edition with some minor updates.

Let us know if you have any comments. 

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

I never even knew VTM and the like even HAD a table top rules set..

Normal
Small
Posted by frozen.fallout garhkal

garhkal wrote:
I never even knew VTM and the like even HAD a table top rules set..

Lol that is interesting 

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

When i see someone mention TT rules set, i am thinking miniatures focused.  NOT RPG sit around a table focus...  Maybe that's the confusion.

Normal
Small
Posted by frozen.fallout garhkal

garhkal wrote:
When i see someone mention TT rules set, i am thinking miniatures focused.  NOT RPG sit around a table focus...  Maybe that's the confusion.
Its a long story

New Post Sign in to write a new post.