Event Registration for Friends
Normal
Small
Posted by amcelhin

Can you request an event ticket for a friend if they bought their own badge? My badge will be purchased with my account, and their badge from their account. I have them under my list of friends because I bought a badge for them last year. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by rong

Yes. As they are on your list of friends, their name will show up under yours when you go to purchase event tickets. Just select their name.

Normal
Small
Posted by jevertt

On a related note, if we have a situation where there are 2 groups of 2 who would like to play in the same game together, but if the game doesn't have 4 open slots, they'd take just 2 tickets. Is there a way set that logic up in a single wish list?

Normal
Small
Posted by koalabro2 jevertt

jevertt wrote:
On a related note, if we have a situation where there are 2 groups of 2 who would like to play in the same game together, but if the game doesn't have 4 open slots, they'd take just 2 tickets. Is there a way set that logic up in a single wish list?
You can set a wishlist that would take any number of tickets up to 4 (just don't check the box that says "Only get selected tickets if ALL selected are available"). But to get exactly 2 if 4 are not available would take two wishlists.

As a workaround, you could request up to 4, then if you get 1 or 3, remove the undesired tickets from your cart before checkout. That person wouldn't have any event in that slot, however.

Normal
Small
Posted by aegoce

I think not really.  You could either setup the 2 groups of 2 on different wish lists or don't select the 'Only get selected tickets if ALL selected are available' option, which would risk getting 1 or 3 tickets added to your cart which you could then discard 1 of to get to one of your preferred sizes.  I think the only downside to this approach is that if there's only 1 or 3 tickets left it would take up that time slot during the first wish list processing preventing other options at that time even though you would be discarding the ticket on that person.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.