The D & D Experience Tracks Question
Normal
Small
Posted by darkranger65

My brother and I are attending Gen Con for the second time in 20 years. We are going to sign up for the Mid D & D Experience (Adventurers League) track hosted by Goodman games. How do we confirm we will be at the same table for the 4 game event? Thanks for any answers!

Normal
Small
Posted by rong

The D&D Tracks are Baldman Games. When you muster up for your first game of the track, you will be split in to tables kind of like how they fill amusement park rides, which is to say with just two of you, there shouldn't be an issue seating you both at the same table. Once your table group is set, you will have the same group of players and same GM for the duration of the Track.

Normal
Small
Posted by midnight372

Im sure like last year, there will be a post where all the DM's can say what track they are hosting, and people can come in with thier groups to request and fill prior to going in that day.

Normal
Small
Posted by vehementi

For the D&D eXPerience thing, should I put all 4 of the track A (or whichever) blocks on my wishlist, or just the original one? I don't want to like, lose out on the 1st session due to competition, and then have 3 other four-hour blocks block out my schedule and prevent me from getting other events, for example

Or is this not going to sell out immediately and I shouldn't worry?

Normal
Small
Posted by wavester

This will sell out fast and you only need to put the initial event on the list. You cannot buy the others anyway. Also per the other thread make sure you have a legal character. They will check in the premiere events. 

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

Hey Darkranger65,

I've got a thread running here: https://www.gencon.com/forums/32-events-2018/topics/13641-d-d-experience-dm-players-meet-up-2018 to get your tables put together for the eXperience tables.
Just follow the link and I'll get you put into the Player Pool.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.