Worldbuilders
Normal
Small
Posted by petebob

A pro I know mentioned he was going to be doing a Worldbuilders event again this year.  I've checked the catalog a few times and can't seem to find them.  Are all the events in there?

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Nope. Just the ones that were submitted before the deadline. More coming though.

Normal
Small
Posted by petebob

Ok...  before the lottery?   Is there any details on when the event will be, so as to leave an empty spot in the schedule?

Normal
Small
Posted by mhayward1978 petebob

petebob wrote:
A pro I know mentioned he was going to be doing a Worldbuilders event again this year.  I've checked the catalog a few times and can't seem to find them.  Are all the events in there?

I'm not sure if this is pertinent to your friend, but in the past some Worldbuilders events at Gen  Con have been marketed / sold through the Worldbuilders site, not the Gen Con site.

Normal
Small
Posted by joe.liedtke

Last year they sold tickets through the Gencon site... this year it looks like they are planning on using worldbuildersparty.org though. From their Twitter feed it looks like the party will be Friday Aug 3 from 6 - 10 PM. 

Normal
Small
Posted by stahlnee joe.liedtke

joe.liedtke wrote:
Last year they sold tickets through the Gencon site... this year it looks like they are planning on using worldbuildersparty.org though. From their Twitter feed it looks like the party will be Friday Aug 3 from 6 - 10 PM. 

Thanks for the update.

Dang, overlaps with the ENnie events now.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.