GM Badges and signing up for other games
Normal
Small
Posted by natertot

So my wife has a GM Badge and I am trying to get her event tickets for games for times in which she is not running her events.  It does not allow me to do this?  Is there a way to fix this?  I have a regular 4 day badge.

Please let me know.

Nate Meyers

Normal
Small
Posted by njseahawksfan

Events aren't "for sale" yet, you can only put them on your wish list.  Are you trying to purchase them now, because if you are, you'll need to wait until noon on Sunday.

You always have the option of "Buy another ticket for me" which you can then give to her, also.

Normal
Small
Posted by natertot

I was just trying to add her to my wish list using her badge, I will go with the option "another ticket for me".

Thanks.

Normal
Small
Posted by derekguder

GM badges function exactly like 4-day attendee badges, so if you are running into an issue getting tickets for her, it's likely her GM badge was assigned to a different account than the one you're trying to get the ticket for.

I'd recommend emailing customerservice@gencon.com to get those accounts merged - and reminding the group you're running events for which email address you want the badge assigned to.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.