Will Parking Event Ticket Conflict with scheduling another event at 8:00 AM on Thursday?
Normal
Small
Posted by tbaker.1357

Trying to make up our groups wishlist for this weekend and I am seeing a possible conflict with scheduling. Will trying to get an event ticket to park with Gate 10 conflict with scheduling another event at 8:00 AM on Thursday? Just trying to see if anyone knows how the wish list priority will handle this conflict.

Thank you in advance!

Normal
Small
Posted by jedikitty

It shouldn't, no. I had no problems the last two years.

Normal
Small
Posted by selene314

The event team has said that they manually adjust a handful of "events" such as parking and all-weekend ribbons to not block out players' schedules. But just in case they make a mistake you should be careful what priority you give it.

Normal
Small
Posted by marimaccadmin

Hi all,

The parking tickets will not conflict with other events.  I've double checked them. :)

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by tbaker.1357

Thank you for the update! My group greatly appreciates the response!!!

Normal
Small
Posted by wdavidlewis

Similar question with regards to "The Stink 15" event.  It starts at 5:00 but I also want to play a game that runs until 5:30.  My plan is to just show up right after the game (and given it's a party, that's just barely fashionably late).

Will "The Stink" block out games that slightly overlap?

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke wdavidlewis

wdavidlewis wrote:Will "The Stink" block out games that slightly overlap?

I believe so, yes—unless they changed it this year.

However, you can attend the Stink without a ticket: You'll just go to the back of the line.

If you're not joining until 5:30, that shouldn't be a problem.

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

Getting everyone into the stink takes about 10 minutes if there's a *big* crowd. 5:30+walk from wherever shouldn't be any sort of problem. 

Note that they do collect tickets, as it helps keep track of attendance. 

Roderick Robertson
Union Station Manager

New Post Sign in to write a new post.