Is there a waiting list for events?
Normal
Small
Posted by drail14me

I didn't get my #1 event. Is there a waiting list anywhere in case someone drops?

Normal
Small
Posted by marimaccadmin

There is not, however, you can continue to reprocess your wish list in the days ahead to try and get a dropped ticket.  Pay for the events in your cart first please.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by drail14me

Thanks for the tip. Paid for my events and processed again and got my #1. It's the whole reason for my first ever Gen Con trip!! Time to start packing!!!

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

Yes, that happened to me too... one of the events that was full when my wishlist was first processed came available after I finished paying and checked out. And then just now i got another event that had been hanging around. Just keep checking!

Normal
Small
Posted by drail14me helenbb

helenbb wrote:
Yes, that happened to me too... one of the events that was full when my wishlist was first processed came available after I finished paying and checked out. And then just now i got another event that had been hanging around. Just keep checking!
Thanks! I think I've gotten all the events I wanted. Now, just wish I could get a reserved spot in line with FFG to grab a copy of X-Wing 2.0

Normal
Small
Posted by holisticdeveloper

Hope you enjoy your first Gen Con? What was your #1 event?

Normal
Small
Posted by drail14me holisticdeveloper

holisticdeveloper wrote:

FFG's In-Flight Report. I'm coming for X-Wing 2.0 and hope they have some early releases that night for attendees plus more info on the release.

Normal
Small
Posted by haddlewaddle drail14me

drail14me wrote:
holisticdeveloper wrote:

FFG's In-Flight Report. I'm coming for X-Wing 2.0 and hope they have some early releases that night for attendees plus more info on the release.

They added more spots to the in-flight report, in case you haven't gotten yours yet!

Edit: Have now read fully and see that you already have tickets to it *doh*! 

Normal
Small
Posted by drail14me haddlewaddle

haddlewaddle wrote:
drail14me wrote:
holisticdeveloper wrote:

They added more spots to the in-flight report, in case you haven't gotten yours yet!Edit: Have now read fully and see that you already have tickets to it *doh*! 
Thanks for thinking of me! I'm excited to attend. Looks like it's going to be a packed house if they added spots.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.