No True Dungeon tickets showing in packets
Normal
Small
Posted by zamrod

I don't know if something is wrong but we purchased all our tickets and we got confirmation emails and all our events show up in My Packets except all 3 True Dungeon events. We were definitely charged but I'm not sure if we have the events. 

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Are they electronic tickets? Then they won't be listed in your packets.

Click on your name and number in the corner of this web site, and you can see your full schedule. Or look at transactions.

Normal
Small
Posted by felwred

True dungeon has a separate email that is sent to you apart from your other events.

Normal
Small
Posted by jeannette

True Dungeon tickets are electronic and therefore won't appear on your "My Packets" page. Electronic tickets will not appear on this page. You can see your entire schedule on your home page, by clicking your name in the upper right corner, and/or "My Transactions" page. 

If you have any questions regarding E-Ticketing, check out our FAQ ... https://www.gencon.com/experience/eticketing

Jeannette LeGault
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by mhayward1978 zamrod

zamrod wrote:
I don't know if something is wrong but we purchased all our tickets and we got confirmation emails and all our events show up in My Packets except all 3 True Dungeon events. We were definitely charged but I'm not sure if we have the events. 

See Austicke's comment - TD is in the new eletronic ticket program this year.

I have the same situation as you (bought tickets, charged, nothing in My Packets for them).

Normal
Small
Posted by marimaccadmin

From CS:  Some events like True Dungeon have electronic tickets this year. 
You will see these tickets on your "My Transactions" page and on your Homepage, but they will not appear on your "My Packets" page as they are not part of a packet that is picked up at Will Call or mailed to you.

Normal
Small
Posted by jeannette

Correction on the URL for the E-ticket FAQ. It's here instead ... https://www.gencon.com/attend/e-ticketing

Sorry for any confusion!

Jeannette LeGault
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.