9 10 11 13
Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx ebohm

ebohm wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
greenthing wrote:
ebohm wrote:
If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like we have the makings of a delightful
and balanced party in the Mid Track A pool.  If you folks would like to play at my Team Behir table, I think we'd be well set up for Gen Con.
Jeff Holloway: Mid A (Fighter 5) 
(greenthing)Andy: Mid Track A. Cleric 5 or Bard 10Joe McNulty: Mid Track A. Conquest Paladin Lvl8 or Lore Bard Lvl6. Maps & minis. 
(vulture)Chris Broaddus: Mid Track A. CoM Druid or Monk 
(wolfjflywheel)James St Don: Mid Track A. Support-happy Lore Bard Lvl9 
(vehementi)

Yes. Put me in, Coach.

Team Behir! I have placed Jeff, Andy, Joe, Chris, and James. Need one more player (except we have no one left in the pool for Mid Track A). Maybe we'll get a few more to jump in before this thread closes down.
Thanks for getting us matched up!

No problem!

Normal
Small
Posted by drew

We are Mid Track B. We have a level 5 Cleric and a level 5 Fighter.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx drew

drew wrote:

Who are you?

Normal
Small
Posted by drew silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
drew wrote:

Who are you?
Sorry....
Drew - Level 5 Human Fighter (Brendel)
Bill - Level 5 Half-Orc War Domain Cleric (Thrang-Do-Mar)

Normal
Small
Posted by thafame silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
thafame wrote:
drmean wrote:
Hey Luther. We've only got 3 for our Low Track B table if you'd like to join us. We could definitely use a barbarian or rogue. We've got a sorcerer and an archer. I'll just fill-in what's missing.
Hey, thanks for the invitation. I look forward to bringing my wily Genasi rogue to the party.

Luther... welcome to Team Kobold! Two seats left to fill.

Just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread. Great to have some names and a table already going into my first Gen Con...
Looking forward to gaming with everybody on Team Kobold starting Thursday.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx thafame

thafame wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
thafame wrote:
drmean wrote:
Hey Luther. We've only got 3 for our Low Track B table if you'd like to join us. We could definitely use a barbarian or rogue. We've got a sorcerer and an archer. I'll just fill-in what's missing.
Hey, thanks for the invitation. I look forward to bringing my wily Genasi rogue to the party.

Luther... welcome to Team Kobold! Two seats left to fill.

Just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread. Great to have some names and a table already going into my first Gen Con...
Looking forward to gaming with everybody on Team Kobold starting Thursday.

Not a problem, my friend. You're going to have a great time at the eXperience and enjoy your first Gen Con!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

All players have been placed!

Austin you are on Team Spectre.
Drew & Bill are on Team Pegasus.
Andy & CJ you are on Team Hook Horror and that team is now full.
Kevin & carmine you are on Team Bulette and that team is now full.
Rex and David you are on Team Aarakoca.

That does it for the D&D eXperience Player/DM Meet up for Gen Con 2018!
I hope all the players and DMs have a great time at their tables. Please, post up some cool stories here after the Con. I'd love to read about some of the awesome/funny things that are bound to happen this weekend.

See you at the Con!

Normal
Small
Posted by drew

How do we find each other, team Pegasus? Looking forward to playing!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx drew

drew wrote:
How do we find each other, team Pegasus? Looking forward to playing!

Dang, Toto... Looks like we are back in Kansas(actually Ft Wayne).

drew, I hope you found Team Pegasus without too much trouble. Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you message before now.

WELL???? Did everyone have a good time? What did you think of the eXperience? I want to hear from the DMs, the new players, and the eXp-veterans.

Normal
Small
Posted by gksmithlcw

I surely had a wonderful time, even if Krishna DID kill my character.... :-D

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx gksmithlcw

gksmithlcw wrote:

Now Grant... we DMs do not kill characters. We are there to simply complete the paperwork.

Normal
Small
Posted by gksmithlcw silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
gksmithlcw wrote:

Now Grant... we DMs do not kill characters. We are there to simply complete the paperwork.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Normal
Small
Posted by greenthing

We mustered online, five individuals to a table.  I’m curious whether the online mustering is prioritized over the mustering at the time of the first session.  The reason I bring this up is that we had a no-show at our table and had only four players. We could have had a replacement and an extra if they had been added to the table before the first session.  I’m, of course, assuming that there was an available single person to add. If not, it is understandable.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx greenthing

greenthing wrote:
We mustered online, five individuals to a table.  I’m curious whether the online mustering is prioritized over the mustering at the time of the first session.  The reason I bring this up is that we had a no-show at our table and had only four players. We could have had a replacement and an extra if they had been added to the table before the first session.  I’m, of course, assuming that there was an available single person to add. If not, it is understandable.

It sounds like this was a strange year. I know that on Kick-off Thursday, there was a whole table that didn't show for their 8 am slot. Not sure what that was about but...

I'm not really sure what we can do about that. I will talk to the Admins so we can continue to dial this process in for future events.

This mustering isn't necessarily prioritized over the on-site mustering, it is just an attempt to make things a bit easier and to also provide the opportunity to meet up with other players and DMs before you arrive at the Con. 

Normal
Small
Posted by k.simonse gksmithlcw

gksmithlcw wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
gksmithlcw wrote:

Hahahahahaha!!!!

For future reference.,,, fear the darkness? :)

Normal
Small
Posted by k.simonse

And while I am here, thank you silverf0xx for taking lead on this. It is much appreciated. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by gksmithlcw k.simonse

k.simonse wrote:
gksmithlcw wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
gksmithlcw wrote:

Hahahahahaha!!!!

For future reference.,,, fear the darkness? :)

Ha!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx k.simonse

k.simonse wrote:
And while I am here, thank you silverf0xx for taking lead on this. It is much appreciated. :)

Not a problem Krishna. I enjoyed it and hope that it helps put some cool tables together to make the D&D eXperience something to be remembered. 

Until next time, May all your days be filled with crits!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
9 10 11 13
9 10 11 13