D&D eXperience DM/Players Meet Up 2018
1 3 5 6 7
1 3 5 6 7
Normal
Small
Posted by searingrain

Just saw this and thought I would post my current group.

4 of us signed up for Mid-Track B. These are what I know of our current planned characters - but I know some of us are open to changing (I certainly am). I don't want to give their names just yet, because I didn't ask, but we all have our tickets for the event!

Me (Zach Little): L6 Halfling Divine Soul Sorcerer of Tymora (open to change)
Friend1: L7 Oath of the Ancients Paladin
Friend2: L5/6 Dwarf Oath of Vengeance Paladin
Friend3: Undecided L5/6 Wood Elf Arcane Trickster or L8 Warlock/Paladin

Most of us are pretty heavy roleplayers, but really just ready to have a good time! It's also my first con. I hope this information is helpful, even though the names were omitted!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx searingrain

searingrain wrote:
Just saw this and thought I would post my current group.
4 of us signed up for Mid-Track B. These are what I know of our current planned characters - but I know some of us are open to changing (I certainly am). I don't want to give their names just yet, because I didn't ask, but we all have our tickets for the event!
Me (Zach Little): L6 Halfling Divine Soul Sorcerer of Tymora (open to change)
Friend1: L7 Oath of the Ancients Paladin
Friend2: L5/6 Dwarf Oath of Vengeance Paladin
Friend3: Undecided L5/6 Wood Elf Arcane Trickster or L8 Warlock/Paladin
Most of us are pretty heavy roleplayers, but really just ready to have a good time! It's also my first con. I hope this information is helpful, even though the names were omitted!
I have thrown your group into the player pool.
The lack of faith is disturbing. =/

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx johnbock

johnbock wrote:
Anyone know any other gaming sites to get the word out to the players to come here and register?
John

I have placed the link on several regional AL Facebook pages and also started a thread on ENWorld. If anyone (player or DM) can think of any place else, please post away. 
I haven't went state by state for the AL pages.
I ask the group as a whole, any thoughts?

Normal
Small
Posted by jesterzdragon

DMing Mid Track A and B.  

Jared Fegan

Normal
Small
Posted by asmodeuslore

Mark Knapik, GM for Low Track A and B, reporting for duty!

Normal
Small
Posted by weird.dave

GM here!

Dave Coulson, Mid Track B!

Normal
Small
Posted by markcsigs@gmail.com

Mark Casiglio here! I'm judging both Low Track A and Low Track B

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx jesterzdragon

jesterzdragon wrote:
DMing Mid Track A and B.  
Jared Fegan

Team names have been assigned and now awaiting players, good sir!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx asmodeuslore

asmodeuslore wrote:
Mark Knapik, GM for Low Track A and B, reporting for duty!
Mr Knapik! You are in and ready to receive players! Looking forward to seeing you at the con!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx weird.dave

weird.dave wrote:
GM here!
Dave Coulson, Mid Track B!
Dave, Son of Coul, you have been granted entry to the hallowed halls. Await your team!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx markcsigs@gmail.com

markcsigs@gmail.com wrote:
Mark Casiglio here! I'm judging both Low Track A and Low Track B
Alright Mark. You are ready to go!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

Players!!!
You may want to start putting your preferred style of game out there so you can get your teams put together.
DMs!!! I suggest the same. 

Do you like maps and minis? Do you run Theater of the Mind? A mix?
Heavy on the role play? Murderhobos? 

Want to find out appropriate bribes for your DMs? 

Let the chatter begin!

Normal
Small
Posted by searingrain

Silverfox, my faith is very high! It's just I didn't ask the group before posting, so I just erred on the side of caution. And, that's a good question in your most recent post! My group of 4 is pretty heavy on the roleplay, though everyone loves combat too. We enjoy maps and minis, but can also do Theatre of the Mind just fine. It's many of our first gencon's (my first convention ever) and we're pretty excited! 

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx searingrain

searingrain wrote:
Silverfox, my faith is very high! It's just I didn't ask the group before posting, so I just erred on the side of caution. And, that's a good question in your most recent post! My group of 4 is pretty heavy on the roleplay, though everyone loves combat too. We enjoy maps and minis, but can also do Theatre of the Mind just fine. It's many of our first gencon's (my first convention ever) and we're pretty excited! 
Apologies... I was referring to the abundance of divine favor in your little group.  It was an attempt at being punny.
The D&D eXperience is a great way to... well... experience Adventurers League at Gen Con. You're going to have a blast!

Normal
Small
Posted by shib71

I just snagged a returned ticket for Mid Track B! Blair McKenzie playing a gnomish Diviner wizard. I lean towards RP, but there is something about map-and-mini combat that scratches an itch.

Normal
Small
Posted by vulture

Mid Track A ticket acquired!
Joe McNulty
Planning to bring my 8th level Paladin of Conquest! (6th Level Lore Bard also avail, but paladin preferred)
Maps and minis preferred as the late schedule of Track A will be very hard to maintain a theater in my mind! ;)

Normal
Small
Posted by silverstar0001

I am running Mid Track A and I have room for 5 players as my oldest daughter will be playing at the table with me.  

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx shib71

shib71 wrote:
I just snagged a returned ticket for Mid Track B! Blair McKenzie playing a gnomish Diviner wizard. I lean towards RP, but there is something about map-and-mini combat that scratches an itch.
Well, my good gnome! Into the Player Pool you go!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx vulture

vulture wrote:
Mid Track A ticket acquired!
Joe McNulty
Planning to bring my 8th level Paladin of Conquest! (6th Level Lore Bard also avail, but paladin preferred)
Maps and minis preferred as the late schedule of Track A will be very hard to maintain a theater in my mind! ;)
Ole Maps-N-Minis McNulty gets tossed into the pool, too.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx silverstar0001

silverstar0001 wrote:
I am running Mid Track A and I have room for 5 players as my oldest daughter will be playing at the table with me.  
You and the Mini Arnold are ready to fill Team Azer!

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1 3 5 6 7
1 3 5 6 7