D&D eXperience DM/Players Meet Up 2018
1 2 4 6 7 8
1 2 4 6 7 8
Normal
Small
Posted by midnight372

Just checking in again to see if you've gotten a complete list of dm's or if they are still figuring it out (waiting to still see if Garrett will be returning this year for our group).

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx midnight372

midnight372 wrote:
Just checking in again to see if you've gotten a complete list of dm's or if they are still figuring it out (waiting to still see if Garrett will be returning this year for our group).
Sorry... there was a response to you somewhere around Page 2. Garrett will not be returning to Gen Con this year.
The list of DMs is growing (not as fast as I'd like). I'm reaching out to the DMs to get them on the list. I think John Bock has offered to take you on if you and your group would be accepting.

Normal
Small
Posted by richmeyer

My wife and I both have Low Track B tickets and would like to play at the same table.

Richard Meyer - Human Cleric
Heather Meyer - Triton Paladin

Normal
Small
Posted by johnbock silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
Sorry... there was a response to you somewhere around Page 2. Garrett will not be returning to Gen Con this year.
The list of DMs is growing (not as fast as I'd like). I'm reaching out to the DMs to get them on the list. I think John Bock has offered to take you on if you and your group would be accepting.
Yep, I would gladly take Nanda's group. Let me know if that is a go, I'll exchange emails with them.

Normal
Small
Posted by midnight372 johnbock

johnbock wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
Yep, I would gladly take Nanda's group. Let me know if that is a go, I'll exchange emails with them.

We will gladly take you as our DM for low track John

Normal
Small
Posted by drmean

Is Team Kobold still free? I've got a group of 6 for Low Track B.

Normal
Small
Posted by johnbock

Hey Chris, my email is zahnb7@gmail.com

Normal
Small
Posted by searingrain silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
searingrain wrote:
Silverfox, my faith is very high! It's just I didn't ask the group before posting, so I just erred on the side of caution. And, that's a good question in your most recent post! My group of 4 is pretty heavy on the roleplay, though everyone loves combat too. We enjoy maps and minis, but can also do Theatre of the Mind just fine. It's many of our first gencon's (my first convention ever) and we're pretty excited! 
Apologies... I was referring to the abundance of divine favor in your little group.  It was an attempt at being punny.
The D&D eXperience is a great way to... well... experience Adventurers League at Gen Con. You're going to have a blast!

Hahaha I understand! My mistake, in that case it was great! Also, thanks for putting this post together. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by k.simonse

Running low A and low B. 

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx richmeyer

richmeyer wrote:
My wife and I both have Low Track B tickets and would like to play at the same table.
Richard Meyer - Human Cleric
Heather Meyer - Triton Paladin
Into the Pool with you!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx midnight372

midnight372 wrote:
johnbock wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:

We will gladly take you as our DM for low track John
That is now done. One seat left to fill.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx drmean

drmean wrote:
Is Team Kobold still free? I've got a group of 6 for Low Track B.
It is indeed. Who is your group, Good Dr?

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx searingrain

searingrain wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
searingrain wrote:
Silverfox, my faith is very high! It's just I didn't ask the group before posting, so I just erred on the side of caution. And, that's a good question in your most recent post! My group of 4 is pretty heavy on the roleplay, though everyone loves combat too. We enjoy maps and minis, but can also do Theatre of the Mind just fine. It's many of our first gencon's (my first convention ever) and we're pretty excited! 
Apologies... I was referring to the abundance of divine favor in your little group.  It was an attempt at being punny.
The D&D eXperience is a great way to... well... experience Adventurers League at Gen Con. You're going to have a blast!

Hahaha I understand! My mistake, in that case it was great! Also, thanks for putting this post together. :)
Not a problem. This makes it easier for everyone involved and makes it a better experience (I think). Look forward to seeing you in the D&D Hall!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx k.simonse

k.simonse wrote:
Running low A and low B. 
You are set to receive players!

Normal
Small
Posted by drmean

Afraid I've only got partial team names at the moment for you silverf0xx. The other 3 are friends of Martin and he hasn't given them to me yet. I'll try to get them for you. 

Team Kobold
Brad Grosse
Martin Hoffman
Nick Hoffman
Robert
and 2 others

Normal
Small
Posted by k.simonse silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
k.simonse wrote:
Running low A and low B. 
You are set to receive players!

Absolutely, 

Have a preference for roleplay oriented, but tend to use maps rather than TotM. Can and will adjust to player preferences, provided they communicate :)

Normal
Small
Posted by mixmaster

Silverf0xx:

Send me an email -- lesfosterddal@gmail.com

Les Foster

Normal
Small
Posted by jesterzdragon silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
Players!!!
You may want to start putting your preferred style of game out there so you can get your teams put together.
DMs!!! I suggest the same. 
Do you like maps and minis? Do you run Theater of the Mind? A mix?
Heavy on the role play? Murderhobos? 
Want to find out appropriate bribes for your DMs? 
Let the chatter begin!
I use maps and minis most of the time.  I do run TotM when necessary unless players prefer it.
I role play with those who want to RP and dish out the damage to those who want a challenge.
I can possibly be bribed.

Normal
Small
Posted by mdr9687 silverstar0001

silverstar0001 wrote:
I am running Mid Track A and I have room for 5 players as my oldest daughter will be playing at the table with me.  
Would you be willing to take my wife & I (Martín & Kiri Rodriguez) for Team Azer during Mid-Track A?  It at least gives us half a group.

Normal
Small
Posted by gksmithlcw silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
Players!!!
You may want to start putting your preferred style of game out there so you can get your teams put together.
DMs!!! I suggest the same. 
Do you like maps and minis? Do you run Theater of the Mind? A mix?
Heavy on the role play? Murderhobos? 
Want to find out appropriate bribes for your DMs? 
Let the chatter begin!

Jess and I are always happy to RP. We prefer maps and minis for combat but can roll with TotM as well.

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1 2 4 6 7 8
1 2 4 6 7 8