D&D eXperience DM/Players Meet Up 2018
1 2 3 5 7 8 9
1 2 3 5 7 8 9
Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx drmean

drmean wrote:
Afraid I've only got partial team names at the moment for you silverf0xx. The other 3 are friends of Martin and he hasn't given them to me yet. I'll try to get them for you. 
Team Kobold
Brad Grosse
Martin Hoffman
Nick Hoffman
Robert
and 2 others
Mark Knapik and Team Kobold... You are now set and ready to roll (or is that role)?

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx mdr9687

mdr9687 wrote:
silverstar0001 wrote:
I am running Mid Track A and I have room for 5 players as my oldest daughter will be playing at the table with me.  
Would you be willing to take my wife & I (Martín & Kiri Rodriguez) for Team Azer during Mid-Track A?  It at least gives us half a group.
Be careful, Friend Jeremy. I hear this "gentleman" is a scofflaw of the highest order on the run from the Waterdeep City Watch. Watch your purse strings.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx jesterzdragon

jesterzdragon wrote:
I use maps and minis most of the time.  I do run TotM when necessary unless players prefer it.
I role play with those who want to RP and dish out the damage to those who want a challenge.
I can possibly be bribed.
Jared, I can respect all of that... especially the last part. =)

Normal
Small
Posted by ebohm

GM for Mid Track A Team Behir here.  I run maps and minis.  Time and module permitting I usually do 1-2 prebuilt setups in dwarven forge.  Otherwise I run predrawn maps in a portable rotatable holder.  Theatre of the mind only for fights where map and minis make more problems than they solve.  Role playing encouraged, but I prefer to keep the limelight focused on the PCs so I try to keep any NPC hamming to the minimum necessary to keep the ball rolling.  I like to run fights that are tense and challenging.

I don't use a screen.  All my rolls are out in the open, so if the dice kill you, you're dead.

Normal
Small
Posted by mdr9687 silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
mdr9687 wrote:
silverstar0001 wrote:
I am running Mid Track A and I have room for 5 players as my oldest daughter will be playing at the table with me.  
Would you be willing to take my wife & I (Martín & Kiri Rodriguez) for Team Azer during Mid-Track A?  It at least gives us half a group.
Be careful, Friend Jeremy. I hear this "gentleman" is a scofflaw of the highest order on the run from the Waterdeep City Watch. Watch your purse strings.

I believe I resemble that remark.  That said, my wife does make me honest.

Normal
Small
Posted by woodstock_aeb silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
woodstock_aeb wrote:
This guy is DMing the low tier tracks . . .
And what is this guy's name?
Mike Guilmette

Normal
Small
Posted by chaosate

Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B

I already have two players interested in my group so I’ll have them post here, other than that I’m open to any kind of players.

Normal
Small
Posted by ringweld

DM – Dan “Balor” Peery – Mid Track A&BMaps and Minis – Tactical-60%/RP-40% – Killer DM – The Redhead with the giant Balor Statue last year

Normal
Small
Posted by solrac0050

Hi All!

Carlos Guzman, DM for low track A/B ALL WEEKEND LONG. I like to think I'm a fairly flexible DM in terms of playstyle, although I love combat, rolling dice is fun! If you do want to RP, no worries, I can handle that too. Don't ask me for accents, I'm awful with those. I do maps, but I'm a beggar, so no actual minis for me - I use dice or Lego bricks (not even Lego people, just bricks). Feel free to use yours though! I won't steal them. Maybe. As some people above have said, I don't use a screen - if my dice hate you, everyone will see it and I'm sorry. Kind of. 

Currently, I don't think I have any players assigned to me, so feel free to throw people at me. 

Normal
Small
Posted by kestrana

Hi, I am a Low Track A player and I have either a lvl 4 Divine Soul Sorcerer or a lvl 2 Ranger I can bring, whatever the party needs. I don't have a preference on DM.

Normal
Small
Posted by barefoottourguide

Hello, I'm Garrett Crowe, a mid level track DM for both slots. I love roleplaying. I get into the voices. I'm here to tell memorable stories. I really love the DDXP because it's a mini campaign, where your group learns to work tightly together, forms its own quirks and inside jokes, and grows as an adventuring family through the four adventures. 
Yes, I'm  a maps and minis guy. I love to create original maps using Campaign Cartographer to entertain you guys. Hopefully. I'll see you at one of my tables. Happy gaming!
Garrett

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx mdr9687

mdr9687 wrote:

I believe I resemble that remark.  That said, my wife does make me honest.

Yeah yeah... that's what they all say.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx kestrana

kestrana wrote:
Hi, I am a Low Track A player and I have either a lvl 4 Divine Soul Sorcerer or a lvl 2 Ranger I can bring, whatever the party needs. I don't have a preference on DM.

Hey Low Track A player... I need your true name before I can throw you into the pool (and for certain unspeakable rituals which we shan't speak of because, well... they are unspeakable).

Normal
Small
Posted by drwhocc57 barefoottourguide

barefoottourguide wrote:
Hello, I'm Garrett Crowe, a mid level track DM for both slots. I love roleplaying. I get into the voices. I'm here to tell memorable stories. I really love the DDXP because it's a mini campaign, where your group learns to work tightly together, forms its own quirks and inside jokes, and grows as an adventuring family through the four adventures. 
Yes, I'm  a maps and minis guy. I love to create original maps using Campaign Cartographer to entertain you guys. Hopefully. I'll see you at one of my tables. Happy gaming!
Garrett
Hi Garrett,
It's the Akron crowd. Throrr, Elabrimborn, ... and we have a full table to do the Mid Track B. Per our conversation, posting here to reserve our table with you. It'd be great to do an in person game and bring a new fellowship to GenCon LI. 
Cheers,
George & Mike & Connor & Adam & Steve & Dan 

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx woodstock_aeb

woodstock_aeb wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
woodstock_aeb wrote:
This guy is DMing the low tier tracks . . .
And what is this guy's name?
Mike Guilmette
Gotcha updated and ready.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx chaosate

chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B
I already have two players interested in my group so I’ll have them post here, other than that I’m open to any kind of players.

You are ready to receive players!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx ringweld

ringweld wrote:
DM – Dan “Balor” Peery – Mid Track A&BMaps and Minis – Tactical-60%/RP-40% – Killer DM – The Redhead with the giant Balor Statue last year

Got you in and ready for your teams!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx solrac0050

solrac0050 wrote:
Hi All!
Carlos Guzman, DM for low track A/B ALL WEEKEND LONG. I like to think I'm a fairly flexible DM in terms of playstyle, although I love combat, rolling dice is fun! If you do want to RP, no worries, I can handle that too. Don't ask me for accents, I'm awful with those. I do maps, but I'm a beggar, so no actual minis for me - I use dice or Lego bricks (not even Lego people, just bricks). Feel free to use yours though! I won't steal them. Maybe. As some people above have said, I don't use a screen - if my dice hate you, everyone will see it and I'm sorry. Kind of. 
Currently, I don't think I have any players assigned to me, so feel free to throw people at me. 

Alright Carlos! You are set and ready for players!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

Ok... I just added in ALL the Dms for both Low and Mid Tracks but I don't know which ones are doing A or B or both. So, I'll be trying to hit them up on Facebook to get the rest of that info. 

Fellow DMs, if you see a name in the DM list that doesn't have any A/B/Both info next to their name and you are friends with them on the Facebook, please hit them up for me and send them this way or have them hit me up personally.

Thank you all.

Normal
Small
Posted by gksmithlcw k.simonse

k.simonse wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
k.simonse wrote:
Running low A and low B. 
You are set to receive players!
Absolutely, 
Have a preference for roleplay oriented, but tend to use maps rather than TotM. Can and will adjust to player preferences, provided they communicate :)

Sign Jess and me up for Krishna's Team Spectre, please! It will be a pleasure to meet you in the real world, Krishna. :-)

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1 2 3 5 7 8 9
1 2 3 5 7 8 9