True Dungeon events need to display the number of tickets left
Normal
Small
Posted by jmlawson

TD ticketing is a different animal.  In the future, it would be very helpful to display the number of tickets still available for a slot rather than just showing sold out status and some unknown number of ticket left status.

thanks

Normal
Small
Posted by aravel

Agreed.  This was a horrible change implemented this year, not just for TD but for all events.  Clicking one-by-one was a nightmare.

Normal
Small
Posted by boc_mage

After using the nice clean td.events site for another con this seemed like a step backwards. Really leery of electronic ticketing. Would really prefer to have option where i can print out 10 barcodes (my buying out a run under my name) and handing them off to my group instead of me having to be there at check in.

Normal
Small
Posted by jmlawson

Yes, the eticket system scares me.

Normal
Small
Posted by boc_mage jmlawson

jmlawson wrote:
Yes, the eticket system scares me.
Really leery for anyone doing back to back runs. Or in someone like our case we need to run from volunteer shift to coaching for a run. 

Normal
Small
Posted by roundtop

Go to http://gencon.eventdb.us/index.php

They have the ticket counts. Note they only synch a few times a day, so it may be slightly delayed in count.

Normal
Small
Posted by jedibcg

I too second the return of tickets remaining.  Wanting to buy a certain number of tickets and having to click through each event to see how many were remaining was a plain.

Normal
Small
Posted by stahlnee jedibcg

jedibcg wrote:
I too second the return of tickets remaining.  Wanting to buy a certain number of tickets and having to click through each event to see how many were remaining was a plain.

It is also a pain to click every event to see if a paper ticket or electronic ticket.

I am trying to avoid any electronic ticket events due to the immaturity of the system and concerns raised on other threads.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.