Critical Role autograph Session sold out...options?
Normal
Small
Posted by parsec67

Damn..just saw that it got sold out. Had no clue an autograph session would be capped. Any chance of them opening up a new one or extending the current session. Can one be on a waiting list?

Normal
Small
Posted by brittschoen

Grab generics and head there early! I know last year they let folks in at the very end with generics! Good luck!!

Normal
Small
Posted by parsec67

Yeah seems like the best alternative. I'll sit on the sidelines looking all dejected lol ;p Thanks for the tip!

Normal
Small
Posted by seablade

There could be a possibility for autographs with generics if the awesome cast weren't so amazing and wanted to talk with everyone who got a ticket. Last year we waited in line with generics for 4 hours before getting rejected. No one was able to get in without an actual ticket. Though the people around were amazing. I was playing Hamilton off my phone and people were singing along. Pretty good time without getting an autograph.

Normal
Small
Posted by parsec67

Sigh..,that’s really disheartening when you’re looking from the outside in. Could they not have told you no generics would be accepted from the onset rather than have you waste 4 hours of Gencon time waiting in line? Glad you managed to still have a good time and maintain a positive attitude.

Just unfortunate that they can only accommodate a small fragment of their fan base. Given their popularity, would have been nice to perhaps have signings on different days, much like at Comicons. Many people are coming from far away and can’t make it to GenCon on a yearly basis. I was going to wait in line with generics but seems pointless now :(.

Really appreciate the feedback though and hope you managed to get a ticket this year :)

Normal
Small
Posted by flamepulse

unfortunatly they do not know if they will have time to accept generics or not until near the end of the time.  just depends on how long the ticketed people take.  they only have a certian amount of time to do it all in.

Normal
Small
Posted by ascantla

I discovered Critical Role only this year. Still catching up on episodes, but loving every minute of it. Had no idea there was even a GenCon event until this post. Going to have to try for it next year!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.