Critical Role Autograph Session
Normal
Small
Posted by dwood3007

Looking for tickets to the Critical Role autograph session. Looks like I'm going to miss it for a second year in a row. :( Would give anything to be there.

Please let me know if anyone has a spare.

Normal
Small
Posted by parsec67

Same here. Absurd that they capped it at 200 given the sheer number of people wanting to see them. I was told to show up with generics; they apparently allowed people at the end last year if you had them (I was told this in a thread I had started on the subject a few days ago).

Normal
Small
Posted by dwood3007

I think it's partly that they like to interact with people and have conversations, and this allows them the time to do that. However I've heard GenCon also weren't able to give them more time. At least that's the excuse I was given to why there isn't a second autograph session.

But yeah, 200 seems pretty low considering the number of fans who will be there.

Normal
Small
Posted by samese@gmail.com

I have a question. If we were to obtain 1 autograph session ticket, would we have to separate from each other (attending with husband and 2 children), or would we all be allowed to stand in the line together? 

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

I believe it is one person, one ticket, one autograph. They had to be a little strict on this last year because of folks trying to bend the rules.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.