No Eldritch Horror or Mansions of Madness???
Normal
Small
Posted by darkranger65

I thought there would be several games of Eldritch Horror and Mansions of Madness at the con since Fantasy Flight Games is a co-host. It is strange there is only 1 slot of Elder Sign and only a few of Arkham Horror LCG. I think I lost some sanity points!

Normal
Small
Posted by bithlord darkranger65

darkranger65 wrote:
I thought there would be several games of Eldritch Horror and Mansions of Madness at the con since Fantasy Flight Games is a co-host. It is strange there is only 1 slot of Elder Sign and only a few of Arkham Horror LCG. I think I lost some sanity points!

There's 7 Arkham Horror LCG events at the Con.  Which is way more than last year.  But, FFG is a pretty small company in reality, and they don't take on volunteers or temp staff to operate the con -- its all their normal employees.  That puts a pretty hard limit on how many events they can run.

Normal
Small
Posted by frif10kitty darkranger65

darkranger65 wrote:
Rogue Judges is running 2 Mansion of Madness 2nd Edition events and several Arhkam horror events

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

FFG used to have a number of volunteers for Gen Con.  I'm not sure why they stopped showcasing a full spectrum of their games.  It's really too bad, because there are  many gamers that played FFG different games for the first time at Gen Con.

Normal
Small
Posted by ascantla

There was one year we almost exclusively signed up for FFG games without really realizing it. We almost always enjoyed the games they had, and bought most of them. I hated seeing them focus only on demos and tournaments. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.