D&D MOON 2 series (noon schedule): looking to form group
Normal
Small
Posted by jffalaschi

I’m not joining the D&D Experience tracks, but will join the MOON 2 series, starting at 12 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I’m coming alone to Gen Con, from Germany, and would like to find a group of people to share that experience. 

I will plug this directly drom kevincostello’s post on forming a group: I am hoping to find people like me, “dedicated to credibly playing race, class, alignment, and putting some effort in to role-playing as well as "adventuring." (Thank you Kevin!) I have been playing D&D for more than 20 years and I’m looking to play with a mature group.

You can also write me at jffalaschi@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Joao

Normal
Small
Posted by jffalaschi

Trying again with this... maybe someone will notice.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

You may get lucky and have a few people at your first table that are playing the rest of the series in the same slots you have tickets for. It's pretty common to find a few good players that match your style and form an impromptu adventuring party over the course of the weekend.

The MOON 2 series is very good. Especially 2-2. Fantastic!

Normal
Small
Posted by matthias9

Bummer.  I'd offer to let you join us, but my group of 3 already has tickets for 8am slots.

I'll echo what was said above, you might fall into that at the table, if you get a good group.  Most of the ones I've been on, people have asked if others were on the same time slot next round, etc., with the same idea in mind.  So, if this thread doesn't pan out, it may happen naturally.

Normal
Small
Posted by jffalaschi silverf0xx

silverf0xx wrote:
You may get lucky and have a few people at your first table that are playing the rest of the series in the same slots you have tickets for. It's pretty common to find a few good players that match your style and form an impromptu adventuring party over the course of the weekend.
The MOON 2 series is very good. Especially 2-2. Fantastic!

Thank you! Hopefully I can find something like that, or the different DMs can help me locate a group missing a warlock thief that wants to be a fighter!

Normal
Small
Posted by jffalaschi matthias9

matthias9 wrote:
Bummer.  I'd offer to let you join us, but my group of 3 already has tickets for 8am slots.
I'll echo what was said above, you might fall into that at the table, if you get a good group.  Most of the ones I've been on, people have asked if others were on the same time slot next round, etc., with the same idea in mind.  So, if this thread doesn't pan out, it may happen naturally.

Thank you Matthias! I hope you have a great time with your group in the morning session.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.