NASCRAG! Forming a team for Friday at 7:00pm
Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

Hey all --

So I have a group of two looking to form/join a NASCRAG team for Friday at 7:00pm, which, of course, is going to be the best time slot.  Because... squirrel!  So, if you have a team of 4 or fewer, or if you are interested in signing up but scared of being that one sad, lonely person searching for a group... Search no longer!!

Team slogan, icon, chant, song, mascot, favorite granny, and T-Shirt design are all up for debate... but the name will have to include Llamas in it...

-Brian.

PS -- If you don't know NASCRAG, google it, for it is the Awesome.

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

I like this guy!

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

Too bad you aren't playing Saturday.  I've got a great team looking for two

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72 nascragman

Too bad you aren't playing Saturday.  I've got a great team looking for two

Saturday what time?  1pm?  We might be able to switch.  

-BWD.

Normal
Small
Posted by algreenberg

are you still looking for team members for Friday night?

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

1 pm is the only Round 1 on Saturday.

Write me at NascragMan (at) Gmail.Com if you're interested

Normal
Small
Posted by jevertt

If anyone is looking to team up Friday @ 1pm, let me know. I have a team of three I'd like to fill out with three more before the event.

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

@algreenberg Yes we are still looking for Friday night, 7pm.  We have two peeps, so ideally we'd like to recruit four more before the con starts.

-Brian

Normal
Small
Posted by danaandlisa

Have a team of 4, looking for 2.  Playing Saturday at 1 PM.  We are plaid chameleons, but we appreciate llamas as well!

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

WHY IS EVERYONE PLAYING AT 1PM!?!?!?!?!  **sniffles**

I thought 7pm was going to be the timeslot for the cool kids...  :-(

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

Thats the team I was talking about.  Former champs.  Some of the funnest people at the con.

Normal
Small
Posted by dwintheiser

My wife and I would be glad to join a team on Friday 7pm (a.k.a.: the 'cool kids' timeslot), but we'd prefer a team that's in it for the fun, as we've got other events scheduled during the finals. She's a NASCRAG newbie, while I've played the charity event previously.

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

We would love to join up to form a 1pm superteam, but I am going to do the Costume Contest thingy at 3:30-4:00pm and I don't think that will be enough time.  

Normal
Small
Posted by algreenberg

Interested in joining the team Friday at 7.  2 newbies to NASCRAG but experienced D&D and Pathfinder players and GMs. Alan and Tony reporting.

ps: Llama Drama, Llamas inducing Traumas, Hello Dali Llama, Rama-llama-ding-dongs

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

@algreenberg -- you're in!  I think the name we had in mind was Llama Llords of Science, but I do like the Dali Llama too

Normal
Small
Posted by danaandlisa bwd72

bwd72 wrote:
WHY IS EVERYONE PLAYING AT 1PM!?!?!?!?!  **sniffles**
I thought 7pm was going to be the timeslot for the cool kids...  :-(
We used to play on Friday but switched to Saturday when we started running LARPs on Friday.  Plus, I like the continuity of back to back rounds.  A holdover from the 3-round tournament days.

Normal
Small
Posted by algreenberg

@bwd72 - looking forward to it.  Just meet at Friday event, or do we need to coordinate before then?

Normal
Small
Posted by algreenberg

@bwd72 - Are you planning to pre-pick characters (character sheets available on NASCRAG.org) or wait and figure it out there?

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

BTW, the posted character sheets aren't the final versions.  The final ones have been tweaked.  Nothing significant.  better art, editing, etc.

Normal
Small
Posted by algreenberg

@nascragman - first time with you guys....do I need to bring my players core rulebook, dice, figurine, anything else?

Sign in to write a new post. New Post