Coriolis -- Any groups or interest?
Normal
Small
Posted by jishosan

There are only two events at GenCon for Coriolis (both sold out), and I've really been looking to get some exposure to the game. I really enjoy the flavor of the system. Has anyone played the game or run the game who would like to get an informal group together some day during the con? I'd be most interested in playing, but if I only have other potential players interested, I could also GM the session. 

Normal
Small
Posted by brumcg

Normal
Small
Posted by brumcg

Free League events aren't in the catalog yet.  I'm hoping we see them soon.  I'm hoping for a Forbidden Lands event (their upcoming Fantasy hex crawl).

Normal
Small
Posted by derekguder

You might want to check with Free League to confirm their plans - my impression was that they were not planning on having official events, and it doesn't look like they've submitted anything yet, unless it's under a different company name or game system.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by brumcg

Thanks Derek.  Drats.

Normal
Small
Posted by derekguder

Well, I'd still encourage y'all to reach out to them and encourage them to organize something, and maybe even volunteer to help run a few games yourselves. I know there's the demand out there for it, so I can certainly find some space for these games.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by jishosan

I've put out the question to Tomas over at Free League. They do intend to be at GenCon, but they haven't let me know yet if they plan on running official events. I'll update this thread when more information is available. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.