Looking for Wednesday rpg/board game tix
Normal
Small
Posted by yofrankie

The wednesday events sold out at ludicrous speed. If anyone has tix they don’t plan using, I’ll gladly take them off your hands. Looking for Dnd(5th ed), Conan, anything Cthulhu, Dark Eye, 13th Age, Dread, and Dead of Winter.
I beseech thee!
First round of drinks on me!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Show up even without a ticket. Since Wednesday events are free, the number of no shows is high.

Normal
Small
Posted by yofrankie austicke

austicke wrote:
Show up even without a ticket. Since Wednesday events are free, the number of no shows is high.

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

The Stink, a Wednesday evening (5-8pm) meet n' greet with games, new friends, and various shenanigans, sounds like fun.  It's sold out, but you can still look at the description page -- https://www.gencon.com/events/126778.  Sounds like the folks who got tickets (no charge) just get in first, but most(?) years they've been able to accommodate all comers.  

That's presently my Wednesday night plan.  I don't have a ticket.

-Brian

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

In all the years the Stink has been at the Union Station, I can't remember anyone ever being turned away from it. And I have a perfect vantage point to see it....

Roderick
Union Stationmaster

New Post Sign in to write a new post.