Comic book and Manga Library
Normal
Small
Posted by gerrygren

Hi, when trying to sign up to use the Comic book and Manga Library, any of the shifts, it will not allow it to go through because it competes with other events we are already signed up for. Can that be changed so that it allows us to use it during free time when we do not have events. 

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

Agreed; that was what I was hoping to use it for as well. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by derekguder

I've updated the event so that it doesn't conflict with anything else, so you should be able to grab it now.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

Thank you so much @derekguder! :D

Normal
Small
Posted by gerrygren

Thank you kindly! 
    As a side note as an avid reader both of the forums and the Facebook posts. I have been very impressed with how actively engaged staff seems to on both the forums and on Facebook and are quick to offer assistance or replies and in my humble opinion that totally rocks and thanks for being so accessible! 

Normal
Small
Posted by derekguder

We're happy to help when we can :) Thanks for the kind words!

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by kc2dpt

BTW, you don’t need tickets for the manga library. Just come by for as long or short a time as you want. Totally free and open till midnight. 

Normal
Small
Posted by viktorcello@gmail.com

Wondering; is this manga only or other comics? Into lots of Image titles but it's not easy to search the GenCon website.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc2dpt

Just manga. As far as I know, there’s no online listing of what’s in the library. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.